Kingtown King Park
The Kingtown King Park, also known as King's Residence (Chinese: 京城京城; pinyin: Jīngchéng jīngchéng), is a residential skyscraper located in Gushan District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. It was completed in 2016 and houses 118 apartment units. As of December 2020, it is the 8th tallest building in Kaohsiung. The height of the building is 154 m (505 ft), and it comprises 36 floors above ground, as well as five basement levels.
- List of tallest buildings in Taiwan
- List of tallest buildings in Kaohsiung
- "King Park". Kingtown.com.tw.
- "King's Residence - The Skyscraper Center". Skyscrapercenter.com.
- "King's Residence - The SkyscraperPage". Skyscraperpage.com.
- "King's Residence - Emporis". Emporis.com.
- "(Chinese)「京城King Park」坐穩高雄豪宅王 北高豪客持續搶大戶豪宅 - Liberty Times Estate". estate.ltn.com.tw.
- "(Chinese)京城King Park 擘劃高雄未來的美好生活願景 - Business Weekly". businessweekly.com.tw.
- "(Chinese) 高雄豪宅總價破紀錄！「京城King Park」30樓近1.86億 - Liberty Times Finance". ec.ltn.com.tw.
|This article about a building or structure in Taiwan is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kingtown King Park" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kingtown King Park. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.