Kiril Panov (born February 16, 2000) is a Macedonian college basketball player for the Mississippi College Choctaws of the Gulf South Conference. Listed at 6 feet 3 inches (1.9m) and 190 pounds (86kg), he plays the point guard position.
Panov played for CB Terralfas of the Spanish EBA League from 2014 until 2018 where he stood as one of the best players on their youth teams being MVP and best scorer in various tournaments in Spain. In the season 2018-2019 he decided to transfer to CB Estudiantes Cartagena where he was the second best scorer of the team averaging 11.9 points per game in EBA League. The next season 2019-2020 he signed with KEBA Prep ( prep school ) in Cincinnati, Ohio and showed his talent.
On May 10, 2020, Panov committed to playing college basketball for the Mississippi College Choctaws. He had several offers from European professional teams but decided to play in the NCAA. Panov was also recruited by other college teams from the United States and Canada. He was ranked as two-star recruit by Verbal Commit and was not ranked by ESPN.
Panov made three appearances for the Macedonian junior national teams at the FIBA U16 and U18 European Championships. In total he averaged 8.4 points, 2.1 steals, 2.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game in all three FIBA championships.
- "Mississippi College". Mississippi College. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Gulf South Conference". Gulf South Conference. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Federación Española de Baloncesto". FEB (in español). Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Kiril Panov Basketball Player - Point Guard". scoutBasketball. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- keba. "KEBA Preparatory School". keba. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "Verbal Commits | Kiril Panov Player Profile, Highlights, Offers, Twitter". www.verbalcommits.com. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- "FIBA.basketball". FIBA.basketball. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
This article "Kiril Panov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kiril Panov. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.