|Born||16 October 1995|
|🎓 Alma mater||Amity University|
|📆 Years active||2019–present|
Early Life and Family
Krishna Kaul was born into a Hindu Pandit family. His father’s name is Anil Kaul and his mother’s name is Veena Kaul. He also has an elder sister by the name of Kashish. They all live together in their house in Delhi, India. During Kaul’s 12th grade, he did a few ad commercials and came to Mumbai once he completed his education. He is a fitness enthusiast and loved playing football and national level tug-of-war.
Krishna and his family lived in Delhi. He completed his schooling from Greenfields Public School, Delhi and took up science as a mainstream subject in his high school. He later completed his Bachelor’s in Journalism and Mass Communication from Amity University in Delhi.
Krishna’s parents always wanted him to become an engineer or a doctor as they didn’t think of acting as a profession. However, Kaul had other plans. He convinced his parents about his love for acting and his dream to become an actor. He later moved to Mumbai to pursue his acting career. Currently, Kaul stays with Arun Sharma, MTV Roadies: Real Heroes, in Mumbai. He is passionate about cooking and claims to cook almost everything and manages his house chores as well. He begins his day with his workouts and intends to spend his life like a normal person. 
|2019||Kumkum Bhagya||Ranbir Kohli|||
|2019||Roadies: Real Heroes||Contestant|||
|2019||Puncch Beat||Roy Malhotra||ALT Balaji|||
- "Krishna Kaul was born on October 16, 1995". Stark Times. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- "Krishna Kaul to play the male lead in Kumkum Bhagya". DNA India.
- "Krishna Kaul biography". Stark Times.
- "Krishna's passion for sports". Times of India.
- "Schooling from Greenfields Public School". Net Tv.
- "His parents wanted him to be an engineer". Times of India.
- "Krishna Kaul can cook anything and everything". Times of India.
- "Krishna Kaul Has Been Roped In to Play Ranbir Kohli". LatestLY.
- "Kumkum Bhagya's Ranbir aka Krishna Kaul is also a Roadie". Times of India.
- "Actor Krishna Kaul played Roy Malhotra in Puncch Beat". India Today. Retrieved 31 March 2020.
This article "Krishna Kaul (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Krishna Kaul (actor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.