Shane provides in-person and online trainings for corporations, companies, non-profit organizations, schools, and community leaders, and gives workshops and trainings at conferences.
Her work and words have been quoted by The New York Times, Cosmopolitan Magazine, ABC News, Bustle, CNN, Reader's Digest, Business.com, Oprah Magazine, Playboy Magazine, and Rolling Stone Magazine.
In 2013, Shane published a piece that focused on whether LGBT+ people and straight allies can ever be equal. In 2019 she wrote articles for My GWork, an LGBT+ supportive website. In 2020, in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, in The New Social Worker Magazine, Shane discussed how the pandemic impacts gender minorities, so social workers could learn and adapt.
In 2020, she released The Educator's Guide to LGBT+ Inclusion: A Practical Resource for K-12 Teachers, Administrators, and School Support Staff. The book's foreword was provided by PostSecret and the afterword by the co-founder of The Trevor Project.
- Braff, Danielle (2019-05-22). "Girls' Side and Boys' Side? Not at These Summer Camps". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- "Kryss Shane". Kryss Shane. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Pugachevsky, Julia (2019-06-12). "13 Ways You Can Be a Better Ally Right Now". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- "Payson summer camp to undergo training after transgender child turned away". KNXV. 2019-07-11. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Amanda Chatel. "Experts Reveal Exactly How Policy Changes Would Threaten Trans Patients' Health & Rights". Bustle. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- "Summer camp to undergo training after transgender child turned away". KRTV. 2019-07-11. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Raven, Robin. "15 Signs You May Have a Love Addiction". Reader's Digest. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- "Legal Protections for Transgender Employees". business.com. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Darrisaw, Michelle (2019-08-28). "14 Little Things You Can Do to Be Happier Right Now". Oprah Magazine. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- "Are "Sexperts" Partly to Blame For Our Problem with Consent?". www.playboy.com. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Tapp, Fiona (2018-08-18). "New Service Promises to Manipulate Your Wife Into Having Sex With You". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Shane, Kryss; Contributorwriter; activist; Worker, Dual Licensed Social; Speaker, Public (2013-06-11). "Taking A Risk: Are Straight Allies and LGBT People Ever Equal to Each Other?". HuffPost. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- "LGBT+ Mentoring". myGwork. 2019-12-19. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- "LGBT+ Representation on Christmas Brands Messaging". myGwork. 2019-12-06. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Shane, Kryss (2020-03-27). "The Impact of COVID-19 on Gender Minorities". SocialWorker.com. Retrieved 2020-05-04.
- Shane, Kryss (2020). The Educator's Guide to LGBT+ Inclusion: A Practical Resource for K-12 Teachers, Administrators and School Support Staff. ISBN 978-1787751088. Search this book on
This article "Kryss Shane" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kryss Shane. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.