Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company
|الشركة الكويتية للصناعات البترولية المتكاملة|
|Headquarters||Arabian Gulf St, Salmiya|
|Parent agency||Kuwait Petroleum Corporation|
Overview[edit | edit source]
KIPIC was launched on May 1st 2017 and is responsible for operating and managing refining, liquefied natural gas & petrochemicals activities of Al-Zour complex. KIPIC consists of three facilities, currently under construction and anticipated to be operational from 2019 to 2024.
KIPIC's facilities[edit | edit source]
- Al Zour Refinery: with target date of completion by June 2019.
- LNG Import: liquefied natural gas import facility -: this terminal is expected to be completed in December 2020, with an operations start date of February 2021.
- Petrochemical facility: with an expected completion date of January 2019. The engineering, procurement and construction phase is planned to be completed in July 2023, with an operations start date in February 2024.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Ministry approves new oil company - 'Kuwait Integrated Petrochemical Industries Company' - Kuwait Times". Kuwait Times. 2016-10-10. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- ""KIPIC" تستكمل إنطلاقتها الفعلية بتعينات جديدة".
- "Kuwait constructs US$6 billion oil firm- Insights Success". Insights success. 2016-10-12. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "ARAB TIMES: KIPIC to play key role in boosting private sector growth" (PDF). Arab Times. 2017-05-01.
- "KUNA : KNPC, PIC agree to shift key oil projects to KIPIC - General - 02/05/2017". www.kuna.net.kw. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- Barbuscia, Davide. "Kuwait Petroleum plans $2.6 bln loan for LNG terminal -sources". Reuters U.S. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company To Expand Al-Zour Refinery With Honeywell Technology". Honeywell. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Kipic Picks Honeywell Tech to Expand Refinery". Trade Arabia. 2017-11-27. Archived from the original on 2018-11-17.
- "KIPIC invests KWD 1.5bn in Al Zour refinery". Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "KIPIC – the newly-formed multi-activity oil company - Company requires foreign expertise - ARAB TIMES - KUWAIT NEWS". ARAB TIMES - KUWAIT NEWS. 2017-07-23. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "First Modules Arrive for the KIPIC Al-Zour Project - New York Times". markets.on.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Kuwait's Al-Zour integrated refining complex progressing as planned". www.ogj.com. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "KIPIC: No delay in Al-Zour Refinery project; work proceeding by leaps and bounds - Kuwait Times". Kuwait Times. 2017-12-16. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "Kuwait Petroleum plans loan for LNG terminal". LNG Industry. 2018-05-23. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Kuwait to borrow $3.3bn to finance gas import project". Middle East Monitor. 2018-05-14. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Grace licenses polypropylene process technology to KIPIC, Sinochem". www.hydrocarbonprocessing.com. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company/edithistory and/or the page Edithistory:Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.