Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company
|الشركة الكويتية للصناعات البترولية المتكاملة|
|Headquarters||Arabian Gulf St, Salmiya|
|Parent agency||Kuwait Petroleum Corporation|
KIPIC was launched on May 1st 2017 and is responsible for operating and managing refining, liquefied natural gas & petrochemicals activities of Al-Zour complex. KIPIC consists of three facilities, currently under construction and anticipated to be operational from 2019 to 2024.
- Al Zour Refinery: with target date of completion by June 2019.
- LNG Import: liquefied natural gas import facility -: this terminal is expected to be completed in December 2020, with an operations start date of February 2021.
- Petrochemical facility: with an expected completion date of January 2019. The engineering, procurement and construction phase is planned to be completed in July 2023, with an operations start date in February 2024.
- "Ministry approves new oil company - 'Kuwait Integrated Petrochemical Industries Company' - Kuwait Times". Kuwait Times. 2016-10-10. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- ""KIPIC" تستكمل إنطلاقتها الفعلية بتعينات جديدة".
- "Kuwait constructs US$6 billion oil firm- Insights Success". Insights success. 2016-10-12. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "ARAB TIMES: KIPIC to play key role in boosting private sector growth" (PDF). Arab Times. 2017-05-01.
- "KUNA : KNPC, PIC agree to shift key oil projects to KIPIC - General - 02/05/2017". www.kuna.net.kw. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- Barbuscia, Davide. "Kuwait Petroleum plans $2.6 bln loan for LNG terminal -sources". Reuters U.S. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company To Expand Al-Zour Refinery With Honeywell Technology". Honeywell. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Kipic Picks Honeywell Tech to Expand Refinery". Trade Arabia. 2017-11-27. Archived from the original on 2018-11-17.
- "KIPIC invests KWD 1.5bn in Al Zour refinery". Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "KIPIC – the newly-formed multi-activity oil company - Company requires foreign expertise - ARAB TIMES - KUWAIT NEWS". ARAB TIMES - KUWAIT NEWS. 2017-07-23. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "First Modules Arrive for the KIPIC Al-Zour Project - New York Times". markets.on.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Kuwait's Al-Zour integrated refining complex progressing as planned". www.ogj.com. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "KIPIC: No delay in Al-Zour Refinery project; work proceeding by leaps and bounds - Kuwait Times". Kuwait Times. 2017-12-16. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "Kuwait Petroleum plans loan for LNG terminal". LNG Industry. 2018-05-23. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Kuwait to borrow $3.3bn to finance gas import project". Middle East Monitor. 2018-05-14. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- "Grace licenses polypropylene process technology to KIPIC, Sinochem". www.hydrocarbonprocessing.com. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
This article "Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company/edithistory and/or the page Edithistory:Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.