|Written by||Umera Ahmed|
|Directed by||Haseeb Hassan|
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|Running time||80 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Hamdan Films|
|Original network||Geo Entertainment|
Laal (tele-film) is a 2019 Pakistani military action telefilm written by Umera Ahmed and directed by Haseeb Hassan. It is produced by Geo Films and features Bilal Abbas Khan and Kubra Khan in leads. The telefilm was released by Geo Entertainment all over Pakistan on 23 March 2019 on the occasion of Pakistan Day.
Story of a young boy named Behram who lives near Ormara coastal line, Balochistan. His father works for a fishing troller which barely aids their survival. Like his older brother Usman, his father hopes for Behram to become a fisherman. But, Behram has his eyes set on another dream. Inspired by the Navy officers, he hopes to get education and join the Navy. His dreams are realised when he meets a Navy family willing to help Behram. After 15 years, Behram returns to his hometown after becoming a Naval officer. His return presents him with a life-altering challenge and demands of him a sacrifice that earns him the nation's pride (Laal).
- "Bilal Abbas Khan's avatar as a navy officer makes an impression". Daily Pakistan. 2019-03-20. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "Bilal Abbas Khan to play navy officer in patriotic telefilm 'Laal'". Daily Times. 2019-02-07. Retrieved 2019-03-21. Unknown parameter
- Staff, Images (2019-03-19). "Bilal Abbas Khan's telefilm about Pakistan Navy gets a teaser". Dawn. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "Bilal Abbas to play a Navy officer in Telefilm 'Laal'". The Nation. 2019-02-06. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "Teaser trailer of Bilal Khan's telefilm 'Laal' released". Dunya News. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "The teaser for Bilal Abbas Khan's special Pakistan Day telefilm Laal is out | Samaa Digital". Samaa TV. Retrieved 2019-09-07. Unknown parameter
- NewsBytes. "Bilal Abbas Khan to essay a Navy officer in his next, Laal". The News International. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
This article "Laal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Laal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.