Petropavl, Kazakhstan29 October 1998
|Home town||Yekaterinburg, Russia|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Title||Krasa Rossii 2016 |
Miss Earth Russia 2017
Lada Akimova (Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Unicode data' not found., born 29 October 1998) is a Russian beauty pageant titleholder. She was the winner of Krasa Rossii 2016 pageant and represented Russia at the Miss Earth 2017 international pageant.
Life and career[edit | edit source]
Early life[edit | edit source]
Akimova was born in Petropavl, in North Kazakhstan Region. In 2013, her family moved to Yekaterinburg for her modelling career and currently an International Management student in Ural State Mining University.
Pageantry[edit | edit source]
Krasa Rossii 2016[edit | edit source]
Miss Earth 2017[edit | edit source]
Akimova represented Russia at the international Miss Earth 2017 pageant in Pasay City, Philippines and competed with 84 delegates. She won the elemental title Miss Earth - Fire 2017 during the pageant final.
She also bagged the following awards:
- Top 16 for Beauty of Face and Poise (Pre-judging event)
- Top 16 for Beauty of Figure and Form (Pre-judging event)
- Group 2 Talent Competition
- Group 2 Resorts Wear Competition
- National Costume (Eastern Europe)
- Group 2 Swimsuit Competition
References[edit | edit source]
- "Girl born in Kazakhstan wins Russian beauty pageant". Kazinform. 13 December 2016. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Miss Earth Russia 2017".
- "Lada Akimova is Miss Earth Russia 2017". Missosology. 15 December 2016. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "FULL LIST: Winners, Miss Earth 2017". Rappler. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss Earth Russia
|Miss Earth Fire
This article "Lada Akimova" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Lada Akimova/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.