|Genres||Electronic, techno, experimental|
|Labels||R & S Records|
|Associated acts||Eomac, Arad|
Lakker are an Irish electronic music duo consisting of Dara Smith and Ian McDonnell, both from Dublin, Ireland. Formed in 2003, they have released a number of albums and singles on the independent Belgian electronic label R & S Records merging "jewel-toned IDM, new-school trip-hop, and industrial-strength techno/bass-music hybrids".
Discography[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Mainstream references[edit | edit source]
- Lakker at AllMusic
- Lakker discography at Discogs
- LakkerLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). discography at MusicBrainz
- Lakker at R & S Records
Interviews and other[edit | edit source]
- Lakker Interview with Pitchfork Magazine (June 2015)
- "Struggle & Emerge" Documentary by RE:VIVE (May 2016)
- Lakker Interview with Fact Magazine (August 2016)
This article "Lakker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lakker. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.