|Born||Olanrewaju Christopher Olusola|
30 August 1967
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Lagos|
Olusola was born to the family of late Christopher and Caroline Kupoluyi, in Ekiti State, southwestern Nigeria. He attended both primary and secondary school in Nigeria. After his secondary education at Igbobi College, he studied engineering at University of Lagos, earning a B.Sc. (Hons), Structural Engineering and Project Management in 1990.
Olusola enrolled at The Coaching Academy in Europe and took courses at Harvard Business School. According to Ynaija "people that keep our eyes glued to our phone screens as we read their opinions, perspectives on political and social matters".
Olusola published books and released an audio version of his work The money book. He speaks with individuals and organizations at symposia, including FirstBank Nigeria, the Nigerian Government. He hosts radio and TV shows including Be All You Can Be on The Beat 99.9FM and the Uncensored Talk at LagosTalks 91.3FM. He is the Executive Director at Ebony Life Television and likewise provides coaching for staff, television crew and guests, with publications on Guardian Nigeria newspaper.
Lanre Olusola married Modupere Olusola. They have two kids.
Other articles of the topic Biography : Bert Hatten, Edouard Cointreau, Beverly W. Reid, Frank Perconte, A. B. George, Dina Fekadu, Sébastien Cipolla
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- punch ng (25 September 2016). "Every man should be in labour room with his wife — Olusola". punch ng. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "How Nigerians can survive financial crisis — Lanre Olusola". Charles Kumolu. 30 August 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Homepage - Note from the Catalyst". olcang. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Editor (25 May 2014). "Lanre Olusola: The peak performance catalyst changing one life, one mind at a time". Bdsunday. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Danielle Ogbeche (31 October 2016). "Tiwa, Teebillz' reconciliation rumour: Teebillz is changed, restored – Life Coach, Olusola". Dailypost ng. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Money issues and lack of sexual satisfaction constitutes 80% of marital conflict - Lanre Olusola". tvcontinental. 20 September 2017. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "The Money Book: Lanre Olusola 'The Catalyst' holds signing for new book in Lagos". Napublisher=guardian ngmang Banah. 14 August 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Mr Lanre Olusola Principal Partner, Impression Management Consulting". FirstBank ng. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "The Catalyst Lanre Olusola". Itunes. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Lanre Olusola (16 November 2017). "Seven behaviour successful people adopt from eagles". guardian ng. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Lanre Olusola (28 December 2017). "Seven effective principles in managing your finances during festive season". Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Lanre Olusola (23 November 2017). "Seven powerful criteria that guarantee successful sale". guardian ng. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Oge Okonkwo (30 December 2015). "Popular relationship, life coach and wife celebrate 16th wedding anniversary". Pulse ng. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
This article "Lanre Olusola" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lanre Olusola. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.