Layered Ternary Harmony Story (LTHS) 1.1
Layered Ternary Harmony Story (LTHS) 1.1 is a variant of simulated reality and multiverse hypotheses by its definition of everything that exists as self-contained, universal layers of stories, story awareness and story state responses operating as a layered, consciousness producing and expanding, computing universe., experienced as reality, operating over an intelligent, unified, layered energy, hydrogen & helium-based cosmos. All simulated reality and multiverse theories are currently highly debated.
LTHS 1.1 argues that reality experience, and the software capable of producing it, are separate layers of the same thing. Additionally, it argues that, since software is abstract and invisible to our physical senses, observation and logical reasoning must be used to detect and decipher it.
The physical universe is defined by LTHS 1.1 as an unified, layered, physical, emotional, energy and hydrogen-based response state of layered, universal story software, including hydrogen and helium, hydrogen stars and chemical elements (3-92), and Hydrogen stars' life-giving, expanding consciousness-producing light, heat, water, proteins, fats, and chromosomes
In the LTHS 1.1 model, universal story software is structured in unified layers, templates and cycles, as with modern network computing architectures, and begins with the Story of Infinite Possibilities, a universal domain setting story which allows for all possibilities to exist, always, unconditionally, including the possibility of story software and expanding consciousness universe producing story software.
Universal Seasons Story software represents one of three foundation story software templates and cycles of LTHS 1.1, which are recurring stories commonly perceived today as analogies, metaphors, and history repeating itself, the other two foundation stories are Universal Renaissance Story, a liberation from suffering by higher discovery story template, perceived today as revolution, renaissance, progress and evolution, and Universal Paradise Story, an ever-expanding harmony, freedom, progress, leisure and abundance through kindness, helpfulness, bliss and inspiration story template commonly perceived today as the make believe world of heaven or utopia.
Universal Story Consciousness and Universal Story State layers represent the senses, Mind, or CPU Layer, and the conscious, physical and emotional state in response to story software, commonly perceived today as reality and which includes the cosmos, galaxies, star systems, planets, water, proteins, fats, chromosomes, plants animals and humans, and is expressed by LTHS 1.1 as a Turing Machine tuple, as follows:
o±[story:mind:state](GOD SELF CONSCIOUSNESS LEVEL x UNIVERSAL TOOL CONSCIOUSNESS LEVEL)
Where the results of the formula represent LTHS 1.1 POTENTIAL STORY ENERGY & PROGRAMMING, a new form of potential energy defined by LTHS 1.1, represented as a value, state, and the software programming to achieve that value and state.
Disclosure: I am the developer of LTHS 1.1.
- Irwin, K.; Amaral, M.; Chester, D. The Self-Simulation Hypothesis Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Entropy 2020, 22, 247 (2020).
- Ran, T., Kaplan, S. & Shapiro, E. Molecular implementation of Simple Logic Programs. Nature Nanotech 4, 642–648 (2009).
- Thagard, P. Societies of minds: Science as Distributed Computing. [Journal (Paginated)] (1993).
- GLAVIN, D.P., AUBREY, A.D., CALLAHAN, M.P., DWORKIN, J.P., ELSILA, J.E., PARKER, E.T., BADA, J.L., JENNISKENS, P. and SHADDAD, M.H. Extraterrestrial amino acids in the Almahata Sitta meteorite. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 45: 1695-1709 (2010).
- Swings, P., Rosenfeld, L. Considerations Regarding Interstellar Molecules. Astrophysical Journal 86: 483–486 (1937).
- Dolomatov, Michel Y. "Thermodynamic models of the distribution of life-related organic molecules in the interstellar medium". Astrophysics and Space Science. 351 (1): 213–218 ( 2014).
- Orr, H. The Genetic Theory of Adaptation: A Brief History. Nat Rev Genet 6, 119–127 (2005).
- Karthikeyan, B. and Sztandera, L.M. "Analysis of tactile perceptions of textile materials using artificial intelligence techniques: Part 1: forward engineering", International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology, Vol. 22 No. 2/3, pp. 187-201 (2010).
- Friston, K. The Free-Energy Principle: A Unified Brain Theory?. Nat Rev Neurosci 11, 127–138 (2010).
- Chen,C., Chen, Y., Horowitz, M., Hou, H., Liu, Z., Pellegrino, D. “Towards an explanatory and computational theory of scientific discovery.” Journal of Informetrics, 3 (3), Pages 191-209 (2009).
- Kane, G. The Mysteries of Mass. Scientific American. pp. 32–39 (September 2008).
- TURING, A. M. I. COMPUTING MACHINERY AND INTELLIGENCE, Mind, Volume LIX( 236), 433–460 (1950).
This article "Layered Ternary Harmony Story (LTHS) 1.1" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Layered Ternary Harmony Story (LTHS) 1.1. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.