Layton Utah Temple
|Layton Utah Temple|
|Announcement||April 1, 2018|
The Layton Utah Temple is an announced temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) to be constructed in Layton, Utah. The intent to construct the temple was announced by church president Russell M. Nelson on April 1, 2018, during the 188th annual general conference. When completed, it will be the 19th temple in Utah and the second temple in Davis County.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic LDS Church : Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Comparison of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by geographic region
- Temple architecture (Latter-day Saints)
References[edit | edit source]
- "Seven Temples Announced as April 2018 General Conference Closes: Mormon temples to be built in Asia, Europe, North and South America". Newsroom. LDS Church. April 1, 2018.
- "Layton Utah Temple". ldschurchtemples.org. Retrieved 2018-04-25.
- "Map of Utah Temples". ldschurchtemples.org. Retrieved 2018-04-25.
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Layton Utah Temple" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Layton Utah Temple. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.