Lee Hnetinka, CEO of Darkstore
|Born||New York, USA|
|Alma mater||University of Buffalo Management School|
(Bachelor of Science in Marketing)
Lee Hnetinka was born in New York, United States and he is the co-founder and CEO of Darkstore and previously the co-founder and CEO of WunWun, the 1-hour delivery app. He began operations in 2016 in San Francisco, California. Since then, Darkstore has also opened locations in New York and San Francisco and plans on expanding into further American locations. Hnetinka aims to provide affordable same-day and two-day delivery services for e-commerce brands that have high volumes of orders.
Early years and education[edit | edit source]
Hentinka was born in New York USA, he holds a bachelor of science in marketing from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Previously CEO and co-founder WunWun.
Career[edit | edit source]
Lee Hnetinka is the CEO and founder of Darkstore and previously founded one-hour delivery app WunWun. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York, United States, that offers on-demand delivery, they seek to bring you “On-Demand Delivery from Every Place in Your City.”
In 2017, Hnetinka was founded a new company that is Darkstore, it's located in the United States.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Lee Hnetinka CEO Darkstore - Monterey Conference & Deal Making" (PDF). https://www.icsc.org/. line feed character in
|title=at position 52 (help); External link in
- "Can "Instant" Become a Viable Business?". Recode. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "Tech Startup Darkstore from Lee Hnetinka Helps Direct-To-Consumer Brands with Delivery Services - NewsBlaze News". NewsBlaze News. 2017-07-26. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "Democratizing delivery: Lee Hnetinka - STORES: NRF's Magazine". STORES: NRF's Magazine. 2018-07-09. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "On-Demand Helper Startup Wunwun Launches Branded Delivery Services For Businesses". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "Lee Hnetinka and Darkstore Announce Its Hosted Shopping Cart to Major Brands". Retrieved 2018-10-16.
Review for account[edit | edit source]
This article "Lee Hnetinka" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lee Hnetinka. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.