Lee Hnetinka (entrepreneur)
Lee Hnetinka Darkstore CEO (businessman)
|Native name||Lee Hnetinka|
New York, United States22 May 1987
Lee Hnetinka is an American businessman (born-22nd May 1987). He is the co-founder and CEO of Darkstore which was established in 2017. Previously he was also the founder of WunWun which he established in 2012 but later in 2015, he sold it to Hello Alfred.
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Hnetinka was born on 22nd May 1987 in New York, USA and completed his Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the University Of Buffalo Management School. It's a state university of New York. He got engaged in 2017 with Stefania and tie the knot on September17, 2018.
Career[edit | edit source]
Hnetinka opened his first company WunWun in 2012. It was a one-hour delivery app which delivers the order of restaurants and store. In 2013, the company also launched its own personal assistant version. 
In the same year 2015, he opened his second company Black in 24 Inc. It was based in San Francisco and provides on-demand 3PL services for e-commerce brands. 
After this, in 2016 he opened his third company, Darkstore, 2016 in San Francisco, California and it's also an e-commerce delivery platform which provides same-day delivery services in the cities of America. The other branches are located in New York and Phoenix. 
References[edit | edit source]
- Thompson, Cadie (2013-02-07). "Get a Personal Assistant on Demand With This App". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "美华裔创业新点子建网络送货站 纽约推免运费服务-中新网". www.chinanews.com. Retrieved 2019-04-29.
- "家事代行とコマースを融合した「生活開発市場」の可能性ーー「Hello Alfred」と「Cubigo」から考える日本のシニア市場戦略". THE BRIDGE（ザ・ブリッジ） (in 日本語). 2018-04-24. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "Two Harvard students were sick of their dirty apartments, so they built a company that will do your chores for you". Business Insider. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "Chief Executive Officer of Black in 24 Inc". Bloomberg.
- "36氪 | 让创业更简单". 36kr.com. Retrieved 2019-04-29.
- "Retail People Lee Hnetinka, CEO and founder, Darkstore". Stores. 100 (5): 16–16. 2018. ISSN 0039-1867. OCLC 7871727231.
- "Darkstore opens on-demand delivery fulfillment centers in New York and Phoenix". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Lee Hnetinka (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lee Hnetinka (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.