|Born||4 October 1950|
Lejla Agolli (born 4 October 1950) is an Albanian composer.
Agolli was born in Korçë, Albania.
Agolli studied composition and orchestration in Tiranassa Tish Daijan.
Agolli was winner of the National Civic Song Festival for the song Ah ky mall sung by Frederik Ndoci. Agolli served for several years as artistic director to The National Ensemble of Folk Songs and Dancing.
Agolli's compositions include cantata, symphonies, concertos and chamber music. Selected works include:
- Ah ky mall
- Fantasy for violin and orchestra
- In Memoriam for solo clarinet and string orchestra, dedicated to Mother Teresa
- Poema for violin and orchestra
- Rondo No.1 for violin and orchestra
- Rondo No.2 for violin and orchestra
- Violin concerto No.1
- Violin concerto No.2
- 1976 Majlinda dhe zogu i vogël - Composer. Aanimation short.
- 1976 Lisharsi - Composer. Animation short.
- "Lejla në tri rrugë". Archived from the original on 7 August 2010. Retrieved 5 October 2010. Unknown parameter
- Sadie, Julie Anne; Samuel, Rhian (1994). The Norton/Grove dictionary of women composers (Digitized online by GoogleBooks). ISBN 9780393034875. Retrieved 4 October 2010. Search this book on
- "Majlinda dhe zogu i vogël (1976)". IMDb. Retrieved June 16, 2019.
- "Lisharsi (1976)". IMDb. Retrieved June 16, 2019.
- Lejla Agolli at musicalics.com
- Lejla Agolli at earsense.org
- Women Composers Programmed since 1978 at donneinmusica.org
This article "Lejla Agolli" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lejla Agolli. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.