|File:Liquor Party logo.jpg|
The Liquor Party (Swedish: Spritpartiet) is a former political party in Sweden, that was established as an across-political boundaries single-issue party with policies that majored on the health effects of the consumption of alcohol. The party was founded, in 2009, by actor Benny Haag. They ran in the 2010 Swedish general election on September 19 and gained 237 votes becoming the 13th biggest party outside the parliament.
Social welfare in Sweden
- Spritpartiet ställer upp i riksdagsvalet Världen idag Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- Ta farväl av familjen – och fortsätt supa Aftonbladet Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- "Därför startar vi Spritpartiet | Debatt | Aftonbladet". Aftonbladet.se. Archived from the original on 2010-04-15. Retrieved 2012-08-13. Unknown parameter
- "Röster - Val 2010". Val.se. 2010-09-23. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- Nykter tillvaro Svenska Dagbladet Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- Official website Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist.
|This article about a Swedish political party is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Liquor Party" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Liquor Party. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.