List of 2019 United States cannabis reform proposals
In 2019, U.S. states proposed or are expected to propose cannabis reform legislation for medical marijuana and non-medical adult use. State-level legalization remains at odds with cannabis' status as a Schedule I narcotic under the Controlled Substances Act at the Federal level.
States expected to be most likely to propose legislation to fully legalize included Connecticut, Hawaii, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island and Illinois. Ohio Marijuana Legalization Initiative may appear on the ballot.
Hawaii[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of 2016 United States cannabis reform proposals
- List of 2017 United States cannabis reform proposals
- List of 2018 United States cannabis reform proposals
References[edit | edit source]
- Amanda Chicago Lewis (January 2, 2019), "Weed i n2019: What to expect", Rolling Stone
- Kyle Jaeger (January 28, 2019), These 10 states are most likely to pass marijuana legalization bills in 2019, Marijuana Moment – via Boston Globe
- alexandra hutzler (January 1, 2019), "Marijuana legalization 2019: which states will consider legal weed in year experts predict will be 'real game-changer'", Newsweek
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Law AND United States : Frank Voelker Sr., Francis Xavier Ransdell, O. E. Price, Rate of wrongful convictions in the United States
Others articles of the Topic Cannabis : Have a Heart (dispensary chain), Poke A Bowl, Cannabis in Vatican City, New Mexico House Bill 356, Ma
Others articles of the Topic Law : Pike Hall Jr., Ford E. Stinson Jr., Pat M. Baskin, Cecil C. Lowe, Catherine Lynch, Frank Voelker Sr., Bobby Culpepper
Others articles of the Topic United States : Shockwave (Transformers), Statistics of incarcerated African-American males, Marissa Faireborn, St. Louis, United Stater, Disguised Toast, One people under one God
This article "List of 2019 United States cannabis reform proposals" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of 2019 United States cannabis reform proposals. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.