Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Liverpool 4–0 Barcelona
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Liverpool F.C. 4-0 F.C. Barcelona
Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona, also known as Redsmontada, was the result of the second leg of a UEFA Champions League tie which occurred on 7 May 2019 at the Anfield in Liverpool. Liverpool F.C. reversed a three-goal deficit in the second leg of their semi-final tie of the UEFA Champions League against F.C Barcelona, making it the largest unaided comeback in UEFA Champions League history.
Last matches, in July 2018, Liverpool won 4-0 against Barcelona in 2018 International Champions Cup, in May 2019 Barcelona played at Camp Nou against Liverpool and won 3-0 in first leg, Liverpool needs 4 goals for advances in final since (2018 who is lost against Real Madrid 3-1) to winning against Barcelona
- Liverpool side :
- First half:In 7th minute, Origi scores first goal to leveled score 1-0 against Barcelona,
- Second half: Andrew Robertson subtitles with Georginio Wijnaldum, Georginio Wijnaldum scoring two goals in two minutes (54th and 56th minutes), in 66th minute Joel Matip gets yellow card, Origi scores in 79th minute 4-0 goal, in 80th minute, Origi remplaced by Gomez in 85th minute and Shaqiri to Sturridge in 90th minute.
- Barcelona side:
- First half:
- Second half:Philippe Coutinho subtitle to Nelson Semedo in 61st minute, in 66th minute Nelson Semedo gets yellow card, in 80th minute Rakitic subtitles to Malcom
Liverpool won 4–3 on aggregate.
This article "Liverpool 4–0 Barcelona" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Liverpool 4–0 Barcelona. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Glendenning, Barry (2019-05-07). "Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona (4-3 agg): Champions League semi-final – as it happened". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2019-05-08.
- "Full Time Summary Semi-finals 1st Leg – Barcelona v Liverpool" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 1 May 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2019.
- "Full Time Summary Semi-finals 2nd Leg – Liverpool v Barcelona" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 7 May 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2019.