Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Long Green Line
|Long Green Line|
|Directed by||Matthew Arnold|
|Produced by||Brady Hallongren Matthew Arnold|
|Written by||Matthew Arnold|
|Starring||Coach Joe Newton
Lord Sebastian Coe Matt and Eric Dettman Conor ChadwickJohn Fisher
|Music by||Kyle Wittlin|
|Edited by||Alex Saftie|
LGL Productions, LLC
|August 18, 2008|
Search Long Green Line on Amazon.
The Long Green Line is an independent American feature length documentary film about the 2005 York High School Cross Country team, written, directed and produced by Matthew Arnold. The film documents Coach Joe Newton's 50th year coaching, while the team is going for their 25th Illinois (IHSA) state title.
There are over 220 boys on the team, and during the film, two of the top five runners are arrested, expelled from school, and expelled from the team for arson.
The film was released on August 18, 2008, and ran in theaters for six weeks.
- Endurance Sports Award - Running Film of the Year
- Best Documentary - Lake Forest Film Festival
- Best Documentary - Naperville Film Festival
- Opening Film - Running Film Festival - U.S. Olympic Trials, Eugene Oregon
- Voted #10 Best Sports Film of all time - ESPNrise.com
- THREE stars from Chicago Tribune
- THREE stars - Chicago SunTimes: ""A healthy reminder of how sports can mold young men and women into better people. "
- Official Website: www.longgreenlinemovie.com
- film on amazon prime: https://www.amazon.com/Long-Green-Line-Coach-Newton/dp/B001O93SAU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511745252&sr=8-1&keywords=long+green+line
This article "Long Green Line" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Long Green Line. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.