Love You to Death (2019 film)
|Love You to Death|
|File:Love You to Death (2019 film).jpg|
|Written by||Anthony Jaswinski|
|Directed by||Alex Kalymnios|
|Music by||Amie Doherty|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Distributor||Lifetime Entertainment Services|
Love You to Death is a 2019 crime drama film that aired on Lifetime. The film is inspired by the murder of Dee Dee Blanchard and stars Marcia Gay Harden, Emily Skeggs, Brennan Keel Cook, Garfield Wilson, Kayla Deorksen, Heather Doerksen, and Tate Donovan.
On January 27, 2019, a "special edition" of the film was aired that featured behind-the-scene interviews with Harden and Skeggs.
This article needs an improved plot summary. (February 2019)
Camile Stoller (Marcia Gay Harden) is the mother of a sickly girl named Esme (Emily Skeggs). Their relationship turns fatal when Camile is found to have been stabbed to death and Esme is missing...
- Marcia Gay Harden as Camile Stoller, a woman who is inspired by Dee Dee Blanchard
- Emily Skeggs as Esme Stoller, the sickly daughter of Camile who is inspired by Gypsy Rose Blanchard. Skeggs had to wear a bald cap in most of the scenes where Esme was hairless
- Nevis Unipan portrays a younger Esme
- Brennan Keel Cook as Scott, the love interest of Esme who is inspired by Nick Godejohn
- Garfield Wilson as Dr. Price
- Kayla Deorksen as Denise
- Heather Doerksen as Dr. Yarrow
- Tate Donovan as Travis Stoller, the estranged father of Esme who is inspired by Rod Blanchard
Harden was brought on to portray the character of Camile, who is based on Dee Dee Blanchard. Harden was not aware of Blanchard's murder and had not heard of Munchausen's by proxy, whereas her co-star Emily Skeggs was familiar with both as she was a fan of true crime. While filming Skeggs spent about two and a half hours each day getting the bald cap applied to her head while Harden had to wear body padding for portions of the movie.
Love You To Death first aired on the Lifetime channel on January 26, 2019.
- "Love You to Death – Review". The Best Darn Girls. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- Gooden, Tai. "Lifetime's Taking On The Gypsy Rose & Dee Dee Blanchard Story In Its New Movie". Bustle. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- Eric Pederson (11 October 2018). "Marcia Gay Harden To Star In 'Love You To Death', Lifetime Movie Based On Shocking Murder". Deadline. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- Cohn, Paulette (2019-01-24). "Marcia Gay Harden On Her Role as a Munchausen by Proxy Mom in Love You to Death". Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays. Retrieved 2021-09-07.
- Nast, Condé (2019-01-26). "Lifetime's Newest True-Crime Movie Is Unlike Anything You've Ever Seen". Glamour. Retrieved 2021-09-07.
- Bentley, Rick (2019-01-29). "'Love You to Death' tells tale of extreme love — and abuse". HeraldNet.com. Retrieved 2021-09-07. Unknown parameter
- Holman, Gregory J. "Lifetime movie starring Marcia Gay Harden based on Gypsy Blanchard case airs in January". Springfield News-Leader. Retrieved 2021-09-07.
|This article related to an American television drama film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Love You to Death (2019 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Love You to Death (2019 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.