Lucha House Party
|Lucha House Party|
Kalisto (center), Gran Metalik (left) and Lince Dorado (right) during an episode of Main Event in 2018
|Name(s)||Lucha House Party|
|Heights||Metalik: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Kalisto: 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Dorado: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
|Debut||November 12, 2018|
Lucha House Party are a professional wrestling stable in WWE, composed of Gran Metalik, Kalisto, and Lince Dorado. They compete on the Raw and 205 Live brands.
On the October 2, 2017 episode of Raw, Kalisto returned as the newest member of the cruiserweight division. As all other members of the division had broken WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore's "no contact" clause and were not eligible to challenge him for the title, general manager Kurt Angle signed Kalisto to the division as Amore's next challenger. The following day, Kalisto defeated Ariya Daivari in his 205 Live debut. On the October 9 episode of Raw, Kalisto defeated Amore in a main event lumberjack match to become the new Cruiserweight Champion. It was reported that Kalisto was a late replacement for Neville, who did not appear at the show. He lost the title back to Amore on October 22 at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, failing to regain it in a rematch on November 19 at the Survivor Series kickoff show.
On the November 12, 2018 episode of Raw, Kalisto teamed up with fellow luchadors Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado, with the trio dubbing themselves the "Lucha House Party", and competed against a number of non-Cruiserweight teams in a battle royal against Raw tag teams such as Bobby Roode and Chad Gable, Heath Slater and Rhyno, The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor), The B-Team (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel) and The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson). The following Sunday the Lucha House Party represented Raw in a five on five team elimination match at the Survivor Series event that was won by "Team Smackdown". In subsequent weeks the Lucha House Party was part of a storyline with the Revival, where the Revival claimed to be "Tag team purists" and as such objected to the Lucha House Party was allowed to compete as a "tag team" when there was three of them. In the following weeks the Lucha House Party defeated the Revival in various three-on-two, or three-on-one matches as part of the storyline. On February 4, 2019 the Revival finally defeated the Lucha House Part as part of a four way match to earn the Revival a match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship at a later date.
Championships and accomplishments
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- #103 among the 500 best single wrestlers according to PWI (2018) – Kalisto
- #130 among the 500 best single wrestlers according to PWI (2018) – Metalik
- #251 among the 500 best single wrestlers according to PWI (2018) – Dorado
- Powell, Jason (October 2, 2017). "10/2 Powell's WWE Raw Live TV Review: The Miz vs. Roman Reigns for the Intercontinental Championship, Braun Strowman vs. Seth Rollins". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Peeples, Jeremy (October 3, 2017). "WWE 205 Live results: Kalisto makes his show debut". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved October 4, 2017.
- Keller, Wade (October 9, 2017). "Keller's WWE Raw report 10/9: Shield reunion continues, Miz TV with Sheamus & Cesaro, TLC build up continues". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Johnson, Mike (October 12, 2017). "Neville update". Pro Wrestling Insider. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Keller, Wade (October 22, 2017). "Keller's WWE TLC PPV report 10/22: Live coverage of Angle's return to ring subbing for Reigns, Styles vs. Balor". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved October 22, 2017.
- Powell, Jason (November 19, 2017). "11/17 Powell's WWE Survivor Series Kickoff Show coverage: Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs. Breezango, Elias vs. Matt Hardy". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved November 20, 2017.
- Kahn, Steve (November 12, 2018). "WWW Raw results: Survivor Series go-home show". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- Powell, Jason. "Powell's WWE Survivor Series 2018 Kickoff Show coverage: Raw vs. Smackdown 10-team Survivor Series elimination match". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved November 18, 2018.
- Kahn, Steve (November 19, 2018). "WWE Raw live results: Survivor Series Fallout". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- Kahn, Steve (December 3, 2018). "WWE Raw live results: Rousey & Natalia vs. Jax & Tamina". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- Kahn, Steve (February 4, 2019). "WWE Raw results: Becky Lynch appears, Kurt Angle addresses his future". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
This article "Lucha House Party" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lucha House Party. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.