Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Lucinda Collins is an Australian pianist, educator and chamber musician, who is currently head of piano at Adelaide's musical academy, the Elder Conservatorium of Music.
Collins has performed widely throughout Australia, as well as giving numerous broadcasts for ABC Classic FM. In 1984 she was awarded the Elder Overseas Scholarship in Music by the Elder Conservatorium of Music. She has given concerts in the United Kingdom and Korea.
In addition to solo repertoire, Lucinda has worked extensively as a chamber musician and has partnered many distinguished artists including internationally acclaimed cellists David Geringas and Lynn Harrell. She performed with the Australian String Quartet and they toured nationally in March 2010. She collaborated with the quartet in 2017 to perform Ernő Dohnányi's Piano Quintet No. 1, Op. 1 in C minor, alongside appearing as soloist with the Melbourne Chamber Orchestra performing Mozart's G major Concerto, K. 453.
- Washington, David (26 June 2001). "Young Adelaide musician to study at Royal College of Music". University of Adelaide. Archived from the original on 29 June 2001. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- Campbell, L. (2013). Heart of the Arts: The Adelaide Festival Centre at 40. Wakefield Press. p. 151. ISBN 9781743052310. Retrieved 2017-11-29. Search this book on
- "Jury: Lucinda Collins". Australian International Chopin Piano Competition. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "The Elder Conservatorium of Music: Concert Series 2016" (PDF). The University of Adelaide. 2016-02-24. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
- "Sophie Rowell, Rachel Johnston, Caroline Henbest and Lucinda Collins delight as part of Elder Lunchtime series". Adelaide Now. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
- Gibson, Candy (October 2010). "Our New Babies Are Grand". Adelaidean. University of Adelaide. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
The Head of Keyboard at the University's Elder Conservatorium, Lucinda Collins, said the pianos were specifically selected to suit the size and acoustics of Elder Hall.
- "Elizabeth Layton and Lucinda Collins shine for the Elder Conservatorium at the Elder Hall Lunchtime Concert Series". Adelaide Now. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
- "String quartet No. 1: Elegies and dances : string quartet by Paul Stanhope". Australian Music Centre. Archived from the original on 3 August 2016. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Lunchtime Concert Series". Elder Conservatorium of Music. University of Adelaide. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Lucinda Collins: Concert Grand, concert 23 July 2017 details
- "Lucinda Collins and the Australian String Quartet give Adelaide a taste of Vienna with Schubertiade". Adelaide Now. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
- "Concert Grand" (PDF). Melbourne Chamber Orchestra 2017 Season. Melbourne Chamber Orchestra. p. 17. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 November 2016. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
Others articles of the Topic biography : Carlo Prevale, Tarquini & Prevale
Others articles of the Topic Classical music : Oswald Sallaberger, Carlos Ágreda, Sylvain Fort, Beethoven's Compositional Method, Callum Watson (Musician), Classic 100 Composer, Uxía Martínez Botana
This article "Lucinda Collins" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.