Search Luka Zaharijevic on Amazon.
Luka Zaharijevic (born 20 september 1995) is a Canadian-Serbian professional basketball player from Vancouver, Canada.
Zaharijevic played college basketball for the UBC Thunderbirds of the University of British Columbia from 2013 to 2018.
After graduating from college, Zaharijevic signed with BK NH Ostrava in the Czech Republic NBL for the 2018-2019 season. In 2019 he signed with BC Kuršiai of Lithuania for the 2019-2020 season.
- Megan Stewart (8 March 2013). "Luka Zaharijevic gets serious". Vancouver Courier. Retrieved 28 April 2020.
- Howard Tsumura (30 May 2013). "Luka The Bazooka fully loaded and ready to make big-time impact with UBC's basketball 'Birds". The Province. Retrieved 28 April 2020.
- Howard Tsumura (31 January 2018). "For UBC's Luka Zaharijevic, the weight is over; 'Birds big man pounds the paint, but not the scales". Varsity Letters. Retrieved 28 April 2020.
- "Congratulations to UBC Men's Basketball Alumni Luka Zaharijevic who has signed his first Professional Contract". Vancouver Basketball. 18 August 2018. Retrieved 28 April 2020.
- Wanyee Li (29 March 2019). "We the West: Vancouver players catch Raptors fever". Toronto Star. Retrieved 28 April 2020.
- "Į Palangą atvyksta serbiškų šaknų aukštaūgis Luka Zaharijevic". bckursiai.lt (in Lithuanian). 1 November 2019. Retrieved 28 April 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Profile at Proballers.com
- Profile at UBC Thunderbirds
- NBL statistics at nbl.cz
- LKL Profile at nklyga.lt
This article "Luka Zaharijevic" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Luka Zaharijevic. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.