|Founded 📆||November 9, 2015 Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia|
|Founder 👔||Mihailo Dhoric|
Area served 🗺️
|Mihailo Dhoric CEO|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Luxury cars, Sports cars|
Number of employees
Lurento is a European company that operates luxury car rental marketplace. It allows car rental companies to rent out their vehicles via an online interface. It headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia, founded in 2015. It operates in Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Monaco, Spain and United Arab Emirates.
The company was founded by Mihailo Dhoric in 2015.
Other articles of the topic Europe : List of diplomatic missions in Artsakh, Outline of Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Pierre-Louis Boitel, European International School Chennai, Timeline of European automobiles, Boguslaw Wozniak, Russia
Other articles of the topic United Arab Emirates : United Arab Emirates, Noor Al Suwaidi, UAE–Qatar football rivalry
Other articles of the topic Companies : Mountain Goat Beer, Curious Brewery, Aviator Airlines, Venus Airlines, Nature's Fynd, Joanne's Food Truck, Altaro
Other articles of the topic Cars : 2018 Schoharie, New York limousine crash, Revv Cars, Dacia Logan III, Fiat Freemont
- "Lurento expands luxury car rental business to Dubai". Trade Arabia. November 26, 2017.
- "Lurento, mercado de lujo disponible en 70 ciudades de Europa, ahora en España" (in Spanish). Madridiario.es. August 1, 2017.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Why Renting a Premium Car Like Mercedes-Benz Makes More Sense". Benzinsider.com. September 19, 2017.
- "Ahora es posible rentar un auto de lujo con bitcoin en Europa" (in Spanish). CriptoNoticias. July 30, 2017.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Lurento Delivers Your Dream Car in the Right Place, at the Right Time". Thenewswheel.com. May 24, 2017.
- "Lurento, Company Profile". Inc.com. Retrieved April 15, 2018.
- "Lurento Launches Luxury Rental Service in Spain". Autorentalnews. May 26, 2017.
- "Lurento Expands Luxury Rental Service to United Arab Emirates". Autorentalnews. November 27, 2017.
This article "Lurento" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lurento. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.