Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Maicoll Gomez (born November 7, 1997 in Cali) is a Colombian swimmer that specializes in butterfly and Individual Medley events. In 2014 Gomez was named Scholastic All-American by USA Swimming. He is the younger brother of 2016 Olympian Jonathan Gomez. Maicoll is a current Biology and Psychology student at the College of William & Mary where he was chosen by faculty to serve President W. Taylor Reveley III as one of the President's Aides. He is the Undergraduate Assistant for International Advising where he represents the needs and concerns of international students at the College of William & Mary and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science to work towards improving the college experience for all international students. Gomez won the 2012 Junior Olympics high point award with 169 points winning the 100 and 200 butterfly, 200 backstroke, 100 breaststroke and 400 IM also taking part of the record setting 400 Medley relay.
This article "Maicoll Gomez" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Maicoll Gomez. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Maicoll Gomez - 2015-16". Retrieved 2017-12-08.
- "USA Swimming Scholastic All-Americans". virginiaswimming.org. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- "Maicoll Gomez - 2015-16". Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- "William & Mary - Maicoll Gomez". www.wm.edu. Retrieved 2018-03-19. line feed character in
|title=at position 15 (help)
- "2012 New Jersey Junior Olympics Team Results:" (PDF). horizontal tab character in
|title=at position 9 (help)