|Full name||Marek Beno|
|Date of birth||28 December 1993|
|Place of birth||Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj, Slovakia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|1999–2000||FK Rapid Bratislava|
|2000–2005||FK Inter Bratislava|
|2009–2010||FC Ruzinov Bratislava|
|2012–2013||FC Ruzinov Bratislava||20||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Marek Beno (born 28 December 1993) is a Slovakian soccer player. He currently plays for Atlanta SC  in the National Premier Soccer League in the United States. His natural position is attacking mid (no.10) but can play as a striker as well. Beno was born in Bratislava, Slovakia where he also started his soccer career and later went onto to play in Austria and the United States where he played for Life University  in the NAIA Men's Soccer Championship  and also graduated with a degree in Business Management.
Marek Beno started to play soccer at the age of 5. He started his youth career in Slovakia and had played for youth teams such as FK Rapid Bratislava, FK Inter Bratislava, LP Domino, FC Ružinov Bratislava and FC Petržalka where he also played the highest U19 league in the country.
Beno started his senior career at the age of 18 in the 2011/2012 season in the 2. Liga (Slovakia) with FC Petržalka . He appeared in three games all as a substitute and tallied 1 assist in the game against MFK Dolný Kubín  which resulted in 2:1 defeat for FC Petržalka.
For the 2013/2014 season, Beno transferred to Austria to play for SC Obersiebenbrunn where he managed to score 13 goals and added 11 assists in 27 games for the club. These performances  arose the interest from other clubs around the country and Beno then transferred to SC Piringsdorf at the end of the season .
In the early stages of the 2014/2015 season Beno suffered a torn ACL after just 3 games into the season. In those 3 games, SC Piringsdorf scored 4 goals and Marek netted 3 of them and assisted one goal as well. Marek spent one and a half year with SC Piringsdorf and played 17 games where he managed to score 11 goals and added 5 assists.
After 2 and a half years in Austria, Beno returned back to his home country and signed for ŠK Tomášov, a club in 3. Liga (Slovakia). During his almost two years long stay there, ŠK Tomášov had the most successful times in the club's history winning the Domestic BFZ Cup in 2015 and then finishing 3rd in 3. Liga (Slovakia) 2015/2016 season.
- "ROSTER". Atlanta Soccer Club. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "DakStats WebSync". www.dakstats.com. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Marek Beno - Men's Soccer". Life University Athletics. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Marek Beňo (FC Petržalka) - informace o Marek Beňo na EuroFotbalu". www.eurofotbal.cz. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Reportáž ze zápasu FC Petržalka 1898 - MFK Dolný Kubín: statistiky, reportáž - EuroFotbal.cz". www.eurofotbal.cz. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Marek Beno". oefb.at (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- Dworak, Harald. "Fünf Neue für Obersiebenbrunn". Fußball Niederösterreich - Ergebnisse, Tabellen und Torschützen von allen NÖ Ligen. | ligaportal.at (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2019-07-03.
This article "Marek Beno" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Marek Beno. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.