Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Born||8 January 1995|
|Highest ranking||692 (28 November 2016)|
|Current ranking||830 (24 February 2020)|
|Career titles||12 ITF|
|Highest ranking||483 (5 March 2018)|
|Current ranking||619 (24 February 2020)|
|Last updated on: 24 February 2020.|
Search Mariana Dražić on Amazon.
ITF Circuit finals
Doubles: 23 (12 titles, 11 runner–ups)
- "Tenis klub Brela". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 24 February 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Smolčić, Pero (31 July 2018). "Plijeni pažnju gdje god se pojavi: Radije bih da u konačnici budem poznatija po tenisu". slobodnadalmacija.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 24 February 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Više neće pod hrvatsku zastavu? Lijepa Mariana mogla bi zaigrati za nekog u regiji!". vecernji.hr (in Croatian). 18 January 2020. Retrieved 24 February 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Mariana Dražić at the Women's Tennis AssociationLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Mariana Dražić at the International Tennis Federation
|This biographical article relating to Croatian tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Mariana Dražić" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mariana Dražić. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.