|Born||August 5, 1988|
|Associated acts||Nemra (band)|
Marianna Karakeyan was born on August 5, 1988 in Yerevan, Armenia. She has studied at the specialized music school of Tchaikovsky in Yerevan during the years 1994–2004 and at Yerevan State Conservatory with the major of piano during the years 2004–2010. She has a master's degree. During the years at the Conservatory, she participated in Emin Khachatryan's Young Pianists competition and won the 2nd prize, as well as participated in the 200th anniversary of Frederick Chopin's pianists festival. She has numerous perfomances within the framework of the "School of Philharmonic" program in Yerevan and Armenian provinces, performing works by Armenian contemporary composers. In 2009 participated in the first international master class "Grac Chopina" (Warsaw, Poland). In 2010 after graduating from the Conservatory Masters Degree, she was involved in music and social activities, and as a result she went to the Polish city of Poznan, where he received a one-year additional education in culture management (2011-2012) within the Polish-American Kirkland Fulbright Scholarship Program.
- Baghdasaryan, Aram. "AV Production - Մարիաննա Կարակեյան". avproduction.am.
- "Nemra՝ «մոլորակ», որտեղ զգացմունքներն արտահայտում են ռոք երաժշտության միջոցով - Հետք - Լուրեր, հոդվածներ, հետաքննություններ" (in հայերեն).
- "Naregatsi Art Institute". www.melos.am.
- "Marianna Karakeyan Caucult". www.caucult.net.
- "„Muzyczny dialog Fryderyka Chopina i George Sand" | Poland.am". lehastan.am (in polski).
|This biographical article related to music is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Marianna Karakeyan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Marianna Karakeyan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.