Mark Nelson (offensive lineman)
- I didn't find much for Nelson, but he did play. BeanieFan11 (talk) 19:43, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
|Born:||June 22, 1964|
Grand Forks, North Dakota
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||270 lb (122 kg)|
|High school:||Thomas Jefferson|
|College:||Normanale, Iowa State, Bowling Green|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Mark David Nelson (born June 22, 1964) is a former American football offensive tackle who played for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at three different places, Normandale, Iowa State, and Bowling Green.
After his short career he worked at Toledo Hospital (1988–1992), Muskingum College (1992–1995), Utah State University (1995–2000), and University of Colorado at Boulder (2000–2005), before being hired by Minnesota University as the Director of Intercollegiate Academic Counseling and Student Services.
- "Mark Nelson Stats - Pro Football Archives". www.profootballarchives.com.
- "Mark Nelson Stats". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved June 24, 2021.
- "Mark Nelson, T". Nfl.com. Retrieved June 24, 2021.
- Stallard, Mark. "The Kansas City Chiefs Encyclopedia" – via Google Books.
- "GEN: Mark D. Nelson Named Director of Academic Counseling and Student Services". Minnesota University Athletics. June 9, 2005.
Category:1964 births Category:Living people Category:American football tackles Category:Iowa State Cyclones football players Category:Bowling Green Falcons football players Category:Kansas City Chiefs players Category:National Football League replacement players
This article, Mark Nelson (offensive lineman), has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
This article "Mark Nelson (offensive lineman)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark Nelson (offensive lineman). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.