|Born||September 27, 1968|
Johannesburg, South Africa
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Cape Town|
|Global CEO of Talent|
Mark Nielsen (born September 27, 1968) is an Australian business executive who is the global CEO of Talent and a winner of 2018 CEO of the year award. Nielsen has been featured on different newspapers and magazines including Business Insider, NYPost, Seek, Mediaweek, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Scoop, Deloitte.
Early life and career
Nielsen was born in Johannesburg, South Africa and completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Cape Town. In 1994, he qualified as a chartered accountant and completed an Executive Development Programme at the Wharton Business School. In 2002, he migrated to Australia. He has held executive and non-executive director positions at different companies. Nielsen is a board member and co-founder of Talent's foundation Talent RISE. In 2020, he was nominated by Deloitte as Top 50 LGBTIQ+ leaders.
- Masige, Sharon (2019-09-19). "For the first time, there is an equal split between female and male executives in the running for the CEO of the Year Award". Business Insider Australia. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- McCauley, Dana; News.com.au (2016-03-23). "Want to earn more than $2,500 a day?". New York Post. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- "5 ways to reboot your recruitment process in 2018". SEEK Hiring Advice. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- Mediaweek (2018-11-22). "Mark Nielsen of Talent International wins CEO of the Year". Mediaweek. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- "Talent International secures Quintet Partners' investment, Thérèse Rein advice". Australian Financial Review. 2018-10-14. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- "Quintet Yorkway takes controlling interest in Talent". www.theaustralian.com.au. Retrieved 2021-04-26. Unknown parameter
- Monday; October 2019, 28; Talent, 5:14 pm Press Release. "Talent acquires ManpowerGroup NZ IT business, Experis | Scoop News". www.scoop.co.nz. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- "Outstanding 50 LGBTI+ Leaders". Deloitte Australia. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- "Talent International's Mark Nielsen named CEO of the Year". The CEO Magazine. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- "Why CA training is the secret to the Talent CEO's success". ACUITY. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- "Mark Nielsen - Talent United Kingdom". www.talentinternational.co.uk. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- "Talent International secures Quintet Partners' investment, Thérèse Rein advice". Australian Financial Review. 2018-10-14. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- "Mark Nielsen - Talent Australia". www.talentinternational.com.au. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- "Video & CEO TV". The CEO Magazine. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- Quigley, Georgie. "The CEO Magazine's Executive of the Year Awards". SME Business Daily Media. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
- "Double victory for Talent at the 2018 SARA Awards". www.talentinternational.co.nz. Retrieved 2021-04-22.
This article "Mark Nielsen (businessman)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark Nielsen (businessman). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.