Dr. Masood Ahmad
|Member of the Legislative Assembly, Uttar Pradesh|
4 Dec. 1993 – 28 Oct. 1995
Pirthivipur near Hanswar, Ambedkar Nagar
|Political party||Bahujan Samajwadi Party, Indian National Congress, Rashtriya Lok Dal|
|Residence||Hanswar, Uttar Pradesh|
Dr. Masood Ahmad is an Indian politician and a member of 1993 Legislative Assembly of Tanda, Uttar Pradesh of India. He represents the Tanda, Ambedkar Nagar constituency of Uttar Pradesh and is a member of Rashtriya Lok Dal.
Dr. Masood Ahmad was the member of the 1993 Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh. In 1993 he represents the Tanda (Assembly constituency) from Bahujan Samajwadi Party and since 2016 he is a member of the Rashtriya Lok Dal.
|01||1993||Incumbent||Member, 1993 Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly election|
- Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly
- "Rashtriya Lok Dal official website". www.rashtriyalokdal.com.
- "Uttar Pradesh Tanda assembly constituencies". www.elections.in.
- "New state President of Rld". www.navbharattimes.indiatimes.com.
- "Uttar Pradesh Masood Ahmad appointed as new RLD president". www.indianexpress.com.
- "After resigning Dr. Masood slams BSP of being anti Muslim". www.indiatoday.in.
- "Uttar Pradesh by polls told to fight alone". www.indiatvnews.com.
Others articles of the Topics India AND Politics : Bharatiya Janata Party, Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal, Alka Rai, Bahujan Azad Party
Others articles of the Topic India : Bank Manager, Borders of India, Nandani Creation Limited, Dilip Joshi, Saurabh Malik, VIF Airways, Manav Rachna International School
Others articles of the Topic Politics : Ahmad Al-Shahhat, M. B. Woodward, Thornton F. Bell, Politics, Alka Rai, [[:Bob Reese|Bobby Lynn "Bob" Reese]], Michelle Salzman
This article "Masood Ahmad" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Masood Ahmad. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.