Matthew Hart (basketball)
|No. 11 – Tralee Warriors|
|League||Super League (Ireland)|
|Born||January 3, 1994|
Orchard Park, New York
|Listed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Listed weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school||Canisius High School (Buffalo, New York)|
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
Matthew David Hart (born January 3, 1994) is an American professional basketball player for the Tralee Warriors of Super League (Ireland). He played college basketball for Hamilton College and George Washington.
Hart started his college career at Hamilton College, where he played two seasons from 2012 to 2014. As a freshman, he averaged 15.3 points and 4.0 rebounds per game. As a sophomore, he was named to first team All-NESCAC. He led all sophomores in the country scoring 20.6 points per game. He transferred to George Washington University for his last two seasons, where he played from 2015 to 2017. At George Washington University, he averaged 4.0 points per game while shooting 42.3% from the three point line and 88.1% from the free throw line. His team won the 2016 National Invitation Tournament against Valparaiso. 
Rochester Razorsharks (2017–2018)
Hart was drafted 5th overall in the 2017 National Basketball League of Canada draft by the Niagara River Lions. Hart was waived by the River Lions after training camp and signed with the Rochester RazorSharks of The Basketball League. Hart played in 28 games for the Razorsharks and averaged 17.5 points, 6.5 assists, and 6.1 rebounds per game. He had a career high of 38 points against the Mesquite Desert Dogs in February of 2018.
Jamestown Jackals (2019-2020)
Hart signed with the Jamestown Jackals of The Basketball League in December of 2019. He averaged 19.9 points per game while shooting 48.1% from the field, 43.9% from the three point line and 91.3% from the free throw line.
Tralee Warriors (2020-present)
In August of 2020, Hart signed a contract with the Tralee Warriors of the Super League (Ireland).
- Sullivan, Jerry. "Hart, once a long shot, now a hot shot". Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- https://www.nescac.com/sports/mbkb/2012-13/players/matthartlxvs. Retrieved February 22, 2020. Missing or empty
- https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/matt-hart-1.html. Retrieved February 22, 2020. Missing or empty
- Cullen, Matt. "Big minutes in store for returning guards". Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- Cullen, Matt. "Men's basketball trio pursues sport professionally". Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- Martin, Lou (February 18, 2018). "Desert Dogs split series with RazorSharks". Mesquite Local News. Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- https://hosted.wh.geniussports.com/TBBL/en/team/109229?. Retrieved February 22, 2020. Missing or empty
- https://basketball.eurobasket.com/player/Matt-Hart/Ireland/Garveys-Tralee-Warriors/292259. Retrieved August 27, 2020. Missing or empty
This article "Matthew Hart (basketball)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Matthew Hart (basketball). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.