Matthew Panton (American Football)
Matthew Panton is a college football player for the Kentucky Wildcats football team, best known as a punter . He played for the Wildcats during the 2017 season. Panton punted at Columbia University before graduating and transferring to Kentucky.  
|Kentucky Wildcats – No. 93|
|High school||Melbourne Grammar School|
|Born:||December 12, 1993|
Horsham, Victoria, Australia.
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||230 lb (104 kg)|
References[edit | edit source]
- https://ukathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3988. Missing or empty
- https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/kentucky-football-matthew-panton-australian-punter-grant-mckinniss. Missing or empty
- http://www.gocolumbialions.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9600&ATCLID=209530129. Missing or empty
- https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/former-columbia-punter-matthew-panton-tweets-hes-joining-kentucky. Missing or empty
- https://247sports.com/college/kentucky/Article/Kentucky-Wildcats-Football-Australian-grad-transfer-Matthew-Panton--105756746. Missing or empty
This article "Matthew Panton (American Football)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Matthew Panton (American Football). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.