|Directed by||Gregory Cahill|
|Written by||Gregory Cahill|
Baker Chase Powell
Lisa Christine Holmberg
Search Metalheads (film) on Amazon.
Metalheads is an upcoming '90s-based comedy film written by Gregory Cahill. It stars Mercedes Arn-Horn from Courage My Love as Amanda Rozek. The film is thought to be like an Airheads meets Superbad cross-over.
Josh Roche, a Boston metalhead, longs for the attention of his ex-girlfriend Amanda Rozek. He enlists in his high school's Battle of the Bands to try to get Amanda back. Josh, struggling with his talentless band, has to compete against a popular band whose leader Josh despises. Josh's band plans out ways to undermine their way to victory.
- Mercedes Arn-Horn as Amanda Rozek
- Baker Chase Powell as Josh Roche
- Ron Rossi as Binky
- Brandon Barner as Dave
- Lisa Christine Holmberg as Missy Roche
- Dylan Gilligan as Rhombus
- Connor Bates as Azazel
- Jeanette Nitao as Phoebe
- Jason Freeley as Chowda
- Galen Howard as Employee
- "Mercedes Arn-Horn - The Leading Lady of Comedy Film 'Metalheads'". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Unknown parameter
- "Security Check Required".
- "Courage My Love frontwoman to star in '90s-based comedy film, 'Metalheads'". Alternative Press.
- "metalheads". metalheads.
- "Courage My Love singer hopes to play 'metalhead' in proposed movie".
|This film article about a comedy is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Metalheads (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Metalheads (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.