|Ward Councillor for Eastville|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Steve Comer|
In June 2014, she became a Cabinet Advisor  for Place, supporting Assistant Mayor Mark Bradshaw.
In 2016, she was re-elected by 1991 votes with a majority of 1266, and 27.7% of the vote.
Threlfall stood as the Labour candidate for the Kingswood constituency in the 2017 general election.
In July 2017, she was appointed as Cabinet Member for Transport and Connectivity for Bristol City Council.
- "Councillor profile for Mhairi Threlfall". Bristol City Council.
- "UWE staff profile". University of the West of England.
- "Election results". Bristol City Council. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
- Ramsay, Amanda. "Every vote counts". AmandaRamsay.co.uk. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "Labours Candidate from Scotland". SWNS.
- "Mayor George Ferguson picks "advisors" Mayor-George-Ferguson-picks-advisors-Bristol". Bristol Post. 12 June 2014.
- "Election Results 2016". Bristol City Council.
- Ashcroft, Esme (12 May 2017). "Mhairi Threlfall Labour candidate - Kingswood general election 2017". Bristol Post. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
|This article about an English politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mhairi Threlfall" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.