|Education||University of Oxford (PhD)|
|Institutions||University of Warwick|
|Thesis||Language and the logic of experience (1983)|
|Doctoral students||Soroush Dabbagh|
|metaphysics of thought and reasons|
Selected books[edit | edit source]
- Wittgenstein: Opening Investigations, Wiley-Blackwell, 2015
- Wittgenstein: Meaning and Judgement, Blackwell, 2003
- Contemporary Philosophy of Thought, Blackwell, 1999
- Reason, Truth and Self, 1995
- The Meaning of Socialism, 1989
- Language, Logic and Experience, 1988
References[edit | edit source]
- Nassim, Jonathan (2017). "Wittgenstein: Opening Investigations by Michael Luntley". Philosophy. 92 (1): 143–147.
- Hertzberg, Lars (20 November 2016). "Review of Wittgenstein: Opening Investigations". Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews. ISSN 1538-1617.
[edit | edit source]
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Michael Luntley" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Michael Luntley. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.