Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Born||April 21, 1987|
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Mike Kalambay (born April 21, 1987), best known for his popular songs such as "Bonganga","1 Jour" and many more, is a Congolese gospel singer-songwriter origin from Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo. he's also the founder of Shekinah Music group.
Mike who's father name is Joseph Kabamuanishi and mother Monique Ngola was born on April 21, in Kinshasa he grew up in a peaceful family surrounded by his brothers and sisters.
in 1994 Mike was baptized at city of bethel church At age of 7 he started musical career by singing in a youth choir Sunday service of his school in a church. he got chosen among the best singer for his talent. by continuing to grow in 2005 he joined The Stars of Praise Group of his church and release his debut album entitled "Jesus my All" that contain 10 songs such as Ngolu, sunga, and others. the album was a success for his career and was nominated on Ndule Awards.
in 2005 he created group of 13 people included himself named Shekinah. in 2008 the group release the album of 10 songs titled "1 Day" that was directed by the singer Sandndra Mbuyi.
Mike Kalambay his married to his wife Mrs. Penielle Tshibasu Kalambay and they has a child.
Awards and nominations
2014: Ndule Awards for Best Male Voice
- 2005: Jesus Mon Tous
- 2014: Dans Ta Presence Vol.1
- 2014: Dans Ta Presence Vol.2
- 2016: Jesuis une Etiole
- 2018: Kumama
- 2019: Mon Avocat
- 2015: Mega Celebration
- 2015: Live Acoustics Dans Ta Presence
Singles & Eps
- 2019: Congo Uni
- Mboke, Nabiso (2018-06-01). "Mike KALAMBAYI". Maboke Nabiso (in lingála). Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- admin. "Mike Kalambay - Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Birthday, Wiki 2019!". ACINEMAAZ.COM. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- Le, Redaction (April 20, 2018). "Tout savoir sur le frère Mike Kalambay". HappyPeople (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- Nago, Seck (December 12, 2008). "Mike Kalambay & Shékinah Music - Congo Kinshasa (RDC) | cd mp3 concert biographie news | Afrisson". Afrisson (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- Codingest (March 19, 2019). "Pourtant confirmé par sa femme, Mike Kalambay dément toute rumeur de crise au sein de son couplé !". Kribios Universal (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- Redaction, Viola (December 8, 2014). "NDULE AWARDS 6ème EDITION". VOILA NIGHT (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-07.
This article "Mike Kalambay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mike Kalambay. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.