This article, Momčilo Stevanović, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
Momcilo Stevanović (Belgrade, 14 April 1903 - Belgrade, 2 April 1990) was a Serbian painter and art critic.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law in Belgrade, and Painting in 1925 from the School of Fine Arts in Belgrade and also from the Andre Lot studio in 1927. He held a group exhibition in 1926, and a solo exhibition in Belgrade in 1928. He was engaged in painting until 1947 when began writing art criticism, essays, studies, essays, and other articles on art. He was the curator of the National Museum in Belgrade and a professor of Art History at the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade. He collaborated with the magazines Savremenik, Umetnost, Zbornik Narodnog muzeja, Književne novine, NIN, Politika, Borba and others periodicals.
- 1957. Sava Šumanović, ed. Painters and sculptors, I round, Prosveta , Belgrade
- 1959. Nadežda Petrović, ed. Painters and Sculptors, II round, Prosveta , Belgrade
- 1963. Stojan Aralica, Small Art Library, Naprijed , Zagreb
- 1963. Sreten Stojanović, Prosveta , Belgrade
- 1964. Petar Palaviccini, ed. Painters and Sculptors, III round, Prosveta , Belgrade
- 1964, Unknown Edgar Degas and Pierre Auguste Renoir (co-author), Yugoslavia , Belgrade
- 1977. Đorđe Andrejević Kun, Yugoslavia and SANU , Belgrade
Articles on Art (selection)
- 1949. Exhibition of paintings Uroš Predić and Paja Jovanović, Yugoslavia-USSR , June, no. 44. pp. 29-32, Belgrade
- 1950. Exhibition of French Art at the Art Museum, Književne novine, March 28, Belgrade
- 1950. Exhibition of a young painter Mića Popović, Književne novine , October 10, Belgrade
- 1952. Marko Čelebonović, Književne novine, May 11, Belgrade
- 1955. Art Petar Dobrović, Savremenik , April, pp. 507-508, Belgrade
- 1960. Metamorphoses Zore Petrović, Politika , April 24, Belgrade
- 1962. Pavle Beljanski Memorial Collection, Novi Sad
- 1967. Milo Milunović, Umetnost , no. 9, pp. 75-79, Belgrade
- 1970. Ksenija Divjak, (lecturer cat.), Gallery of the Cultural Center, Belgrade
- 1967. Lazar Trifunović, Srpska likovna kritika, pp. 489-502, Srpska književna zadruga , Belgrade
- 1988. Momčilo Stevanović, Studije, ogledi, kritike, ed. Serbian Critics, vol. 2, edited by Radmila Matić-Panić and Ješa Denegri, Museum of Contemporary Art, Belgrade
- Archive of the Faculty of Fine Arts, Belgrade
- Documentation of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Belgrade
- 1966. Encyclopedia of Fine Arts, 4, pp. 325, Yugoslav Lexicographic Institute , Zagreb
- List of Serbian painters
Other articles of the topic Biography : Yorgan de Castro, Fred Kenneth Moore, Emily Tassie, Jimmy L. Glass, Alvan Henry Lafargue, Sr., Earle B. Hall, Ayhan Tongadur
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Momčilo Stevanović" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Momčilo Stevanović. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.