Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat
Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat
|Deputy Commissioner Islamabad|
|Assumed office |
|Appointed by||Establishment Division Pakistan|
|Born||November 25, 1981|
|Children||Muhammad Hamdaan Shafqaat|
|Parents||Chaudhry Shafqaat Ahmed|
|Occupation||Civil servant, Pakistan Administrative Service|
Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat (Urdu: محمد حمزہ شفقات; born 25 November 1981) is a Pakistani civil servant who serves in BPS-19 grade as the current Deputy Commissioner Islamabad. He is an officer of Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS).
Early life and education
Hamza Shafqaat was born to Chaudhry Shafqaat Ahmed on November 25, 1981. He studied at Cadet College Hasan Abdal. He is alumnus of Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) from where he graduated with a degree in computer engineering. He holds MPhil in public policy from National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad. Hamza Shafqaat started his schooling at Toddler's academy Lahore & eventually did his O levels and Fsc from Cadet College Hassan Abdal. He did Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from GIKI. Later on he did Masters in Public policy/Public administration from NDU.  He is married to Pawan Bilour and they have two children. He has also done two courses on wastewater management and innovation in public service.
Career in civil service
Hamza Shafqaat qualified Central Superior Services exam in 2005. He got 38th position in Pakistan and was allocated to District Management Group (now Pakistan Administrative Service). He joined Pakistan Administrative Service on June 29, 2006. After successful completion of training at Civil Services Academy Lahore, he was posted in Sindh where he served for three years as assistant commissioner in Larkana, Sukkur and Ghotki. He has also served as additional deputy commissioner Islamabad, director Islamabad Metropolitan Corporation, deputy secretary Establishment Division during his career in civil service. He was posted as deputy commissioner Islamabad in July 2018. Hamza Shafqaat was awarded achievement award in September 2020 for his peroformance, dedication and contributions during COVID-19 outbreak in Pakistan. 
- PROVISIONAL SENIORITY LIST OF BS-19 OFFICERS OF PAKISTAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (PAS), ESTABLISHMENT DIVISION, 22 November, 2019
- app, Threader. "Civil service is so funny in the land of pure". Threader. Retrieved 28 May 2020.
- "In the Pakistan Administrative Service, there is an officer who works to change: Deputy Commissioner Hamza Shafqaat". Gulf News. 2020-02-09. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Allocations CSS 2005". CSS Forum. 2006-07-08. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Hamza Shafqaat posted Director Admin in ICT". The Nation. 2017-09-17. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- "DMG officer Hamza Shafqaat appointed DC Islamabad Capital Territory(ICT)". Pakistan Today. 2018-07-02. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Hamza Shafqaat posted as Deputy Commissioner Islamabad". Times International News Service. 2018-07-01. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Achievement awards bestowed upon DC, DHO". The News. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
|This Pakistani biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.