Mykola (Nikolay) Udiansky
Udyansky Nikolay Alexandrovich (Ukrainian: Udyansky Mikola Oleksandrovich; (born May 22 1983 and in Kharkov e) - Ukrainian IT entrepreneur, public activist and scientist, founder of the Coinsbit cryptocurrency exchange, Bitcoin-Fork Bitcoin Ultimatum, Ph.D. in law topped the list of Top 10 CIS blockchain entrepreneurs in 2019.
Born in the family of a test engineer (father) and a trade worker (mother). He graduated from Secondary School No. 53 in Kharkov, in 2001-2003 he served in military service in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in special troops of radiation, chemical and biological intelligence (RCB). 
In 2009 he graduated from Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University (KHNADU) with a degree in Automobile Roads and Airfields, in 2019 he graduated from Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs with a degree in law and cybersecurity.
In 2003-2006 he worked as the Commercial Director of the Olivin Trading House (Kharkov), from 2006 to 2014 he was engaged in the production and distribution of trading terminals.
In 2014 founded the insurance company Assur. 
In 2018, created under the leadership of the Udyansk crypto exchange, Coinsbit received the award for the Best Exchange of 2018. at the international Blockchain Live festival. 
In June 2019, he defended his Ph.D. thesis on law on the topic “Administrative and Legal Basics of Law Enforcement Interactions in the Field of Combating Corruption.”  In December 2019, Nikolai Udyansky left Coinsbit, selling his share in the business.  Then he creates the international marketing and PR company `` PRMR  In January 2020, Nikolai Udyansky and Coinsbit organized and held in Hong Kong the international blockchain educational conference CHAIN 2020 . The conference was attended by almost 14,000 people, which made it one of the largest in the blockchain sector. 
- "Udyansky Mikola - file" (in русский). Left Bank. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- "Mykola Udyansky - Ukrainian IT entrepreneur, public figure and scientist" (in ua). Elita.org.ua. March 6, 2020. Retrieved March 8, 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Mykola Udyansky - Ukrainian IT entrepreneur, public figure and scientist" (in українська). Elita.org.ua. March 6, 2020. Retrieved March 22, 2020.
- "About us". Prof-It.bz. Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- "Founder of ASSUR Nikolay Udyansky on insurance of cryptocurrency transactions". Bits.media. December 5, 2016. Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- "10 blockchain entrepreneurs from the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)". Hackernoon.com. November 11, 2019. Retrieved March 28, 2020.
- = JwU_B & S21ALL =% 28% 3C.% 3EU% 3D342.951: 328.185-048.66% 5D% 28477% 29% 3C.% 3E% 29 & Z21ID = & S21SRW = AVHEAD & S21SRD = DOWN & S21STN = 1 & S21REF = 10 "LBC National Library of Ukraine named after V. I. Vernadsky" Check
|url=value (help) (in українська). Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- "Director of the Coinsbit crypto exchange Nikolay Udyansky sold his stake in the company" (in русский). ForkLog. December 4, 2019. Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- "Coinsbit's Udiansky Leaves to Starts Afresh with his own Marketing Company". TheCoinRepublic. December 18, 2019. Retrieved March 6, 2020.
- "CHAIN 2020 Conference Gathers Almost 14,000 People". The Chain Bulletin. 2020-01-21. Retrieved 2020-03-22. zero width space character in
|title=at position 7 (help)
- -coming-out-to-shake-crypto-industry-200509065 "Bitcoin Ultimatum turns out to shake the crypto industry" Check
|url=value (help). Investing.com. February 20, 2020. Retrieved March 7 2020. line feed character in
|accessdate=at position 8 (help); Check date values in: