Nabil Al Awadi
|Nabil Al Awadi|
|Born||7 February 1970|
|Occupation||activist, television presenter|
|Years active||1990s - now|
|Known for||his lectures, books, TV|
Nabil Al-Awadi (Arabic: نبيل العوضي) (born 7 February 1970) is a Kuwaiti writer, humanitarian, television presenter, university professor, journalist, orator, and Muslim scholar. He studied at the fundamental education university, in the mathematics department. He had his bachelor’s degree in education. He traveled to UK to pursue his post-graduate studies and he had a master’s degree in approaches and methods teaching.
On TV[edit | edit source]
Part of his TV Series:
- Faithfully Quotes , (قبسات ايمانية)
- Best of stories , ( أروع القصص )
- Explicitly Hour ( ساعة صراحة ) , on Watan TV .
- Quite frankly ( بكل صراحة ) , on Watan TV .
- Stories of prophets peace be upon them ( قصص الأنبياء عليهم السلام ) , on Watan TV .
- I knew my way (عرفت طريقي)
- The story of Alfaruk (قصة الفاروق ) , on MBC1 TV .
lectures[edit | edit source]
He made dozens of Sounds & TV lectures .
Social media popularity[edit | edit source]
Revokes his citizenship temporally[edit | edit source]
In August 2014 Kuwait revokes his citizenship temporally until March 2017 .
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Islam : Sattari Jame Masjid, April 2019 Kalmunai shootout, Muhammad al-Mahdi, 2019 Kalmunai shootout, Mahdi, Muslim Arbitration Tribunal
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Nabil Al Awadi - نبيل العوضي - Dourous on Assabile". www.assabile.com.
- Gilligan, Andrew (31 August 2014). "NABIL AL-AWADI". Sunday Telegraph. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- Sounds Albums on Amazon
- Kuwait revokes citizenship of prominent Muslim cleric
[edit | edit source]
- Nabil Al Awadi on Facebook
- Nabil Al Awadi on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- on 's channelYouTube
This article "Nabil Al Awadi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nabil Al Awadi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.