Hi. League Two is fully professional, as is stated on https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system
|Date of birth||12 October 1995|
|Place of birth||Walthamstow|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78m)|
|–||Dagenham & Redbridge|
|2016||→ Dartford (loan)||7|
|2016||→ Southport (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Career[edit | edit source]
Burton Albion[edit | edit source]
Ferguson joined Burton Albion from Grays Athletic on 2 December 2015, signing a two-and-a-half-year deal. Ferguson failed to make an appearance for Albion, however, and was loaned to Dartford F.C. on 24 March 2016.
Port Vale[edit | edit source]
He was signed by Port Vale in the summer of 2016 on a one-year contract. He made his first and only appearance for Vale as a first-half substitute against professional under-23s side Derby County Under 23. He was loaned to Southport in October 2016 on a month-long loan. Ferguson left Vale by mutual consent in January 2017, after making just 1 appearance for the club.
Return to non-league[edit | edit source]
Ferguson returned to non-league football when he joined Bromley in March 2017. He signed for Dulwich Hamlet, however, in the summer of 2017. Over two years, he made over 80 appearances for Dulwich and scored 11 goals for Hamlet.
Crawley Town[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "REDS SIGN NATHAN FERGUSON". www.crawleytownfc.com. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Port Vale: Burton Albion midfielder Nathan Ferguson becomes 13th new signing". 2016-07-26. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Port Vale vs. Derby County U23 - 30 August 2016 - Soccerway". uk.soccerway.com. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Nathan Ferguson: Southport sign Port Vale midfielder on loan". 2016-10-08. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Bromley FC: Nathan Ferguson and Shabazz Omofe join National League club". 2017-03-07. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Nathan Ferguson: Midfielder joins League Two Crawley Town". 2019-06-14. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
This article "Nathan Ferguson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nathan Ferguson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.