Search Nathan Greene on Amazon.
Nathan Greene is a contemporary American artist and painter.
While Bill Frist was the Senate Majority Leader, a lithograph of a Greene painting hung in his office. A Greene painting hangs in the office of the US Senate chaplain Barry Black. The Seventh-day Adventist television show It Is Written uses a Greene portrait of Jesus in its opening credits.
Greene was influenced by great illustrators/painters like Harry Anderson, Haddon Sundblom (noted for his classic Santa Claus paintings for Coca-Cola), and Tom Lovell.
Greene grew up in Michigan and attended Chicago's American Academy of Art. In his early years he did painting and illustrations for Christianity Today, Tyndale House, Focus on the Family, National Wildlife Federation, and NASA.
In 1999, the Pacific Union College's Rasmussen Art Gallery held a Nathan Greene exhibition titled "Portraits of Jesus".
In 2009, Greene was commissioned to create the "I Was Hungry" painting for the Versacare Corporation. 
- "Secrets of the City: A Higher Power". secretsofthecity.com. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved 25 October 2009. Unknown parameter
- "About Nathan Greene". nathangreene.com. Retrieved 24 October 2009.
- "Atlantic Union Gleaner, March 2008" (PDF). atlantic-union.org. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 18, 2011. Retrieved 25 October 2009. Unknown parameter
- Bull, Malcolm (2006). Seeking a Sanctuary: Seventh-day Adventism and the American Dream. Indiana University Press. pp. 241–2. ISBN 978-0-253-21868-1. Search this book on
- "Adventist Review: Sermons on the Wall". adventistreview.org. Archived from the original on September 27, 2009. Retrieved 25 October 2009. Unknown parameter
- "Rasmussen Art Gallery: Previous Exhibitions". puc.edu. Retrieved 25 October 2009.
- "Versacare – I Was Hungry". versacare.com. Retrieved 24 October 2009.
Other articles of the topics Christianity AND Biography : Jerry D. Thomas, Cadet Sisters, Albert Victor Olson, Fritz Guy, Chronological list of Old Testament Saints, Darwood Kaye, Merritt E. Cornell
Other articles of the topic Christianity : Bulgarian Orthodox Church, Jerry D. Thomas, Clifford Lacey, Indonesia Orthodox Church, Orthodox Syrian Sunday School Association of the East, Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, Church of Cyprus
Other articles of the topic Biography : Edwin Pepping, Thomas Hickman (Louisiana politician), Boyd Melson, Tony Tinderholt, Kwong Weng Yap, Malcolm Hebert, Larry C. Brewer
Other articles of the topic Visual arts : Bust of Bernardo O'Higgins (Houston), Kyoorius, Jason Innocent, Graffiti, Bust of Hadrian, Oekaki, Janine Jansen Van Vuuren South African Visual Artist
- Nathan Greene interviewed by Mark Finley YouTube. Retrieved September 24, 2018
- Richland Bridge Service 3-5-2016 Special Guest Nathan Greene YouTube. Retrieved September 24, 2018
|This article about a painter from the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nathan Greene" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nathan Greene. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.