Natzee Zombie Carnage (film)
Natzee Zombie Carnage (alternate title: Blitzkrieg Der Untoten Übermensch), is a 2019 American Zombie Horror War film directed by Nicholas B. Weed.     The film was produced by WeedFilms and Bored Nerds Production.    The film premiered at The Lift-Off Sessions  , and First-Time Filmmaker Sessions film festivals.  Which are both held at Pinewood Studios in England.  It was one of the Semi-Finalists, at the Screenplay Festival. The film was also submitted to the Hong Kong Independent Film Festival.
During WW2 in the Winter of 1944, American forces battle against an Axis Powers offensive of Nazi Zombie Atomic Super-Soldiers, during the Battle of the Bulge.     The film portrays the story of American Dog-Face GIs, fighting against the Nazi effort to destroy Europe and bring about the Thousand Years of Darkness.    Nazi forces use black magic, to resurrect dead German soldiers, and blot the sun from the sky. The film is a period piece set during the Second World War. But also covers the Post-War fallout of the Zombie Technology.  
- Nicholas Weed as German Major, American Lieutenant, and British Commando.
- Robert Frazier as American Colonel
- Juan Garcia as American Captain.
- William Keiser as American Warrant Officer.
- Julian Jaramillo as American Sargent.
- Hollis Frazier as American Corporal.
- Carson Wigfall as American Medic.
- Stuart Belli as American Sniper.
- Nick Inigues as American Soldier.
- Nicki George as German Baroness.
- Emma-Rose Newmeyer as French Resistance.
- Katie Hellwig as French Resistance.
- Marlo Luna Lawrence as Soviet Officer.
The Film was made in the styles of an old Italian 'Spaghetti' War Film, and old Horror B-Movies.   Weedfilms began filming of the movie without any budget, and very little funding.  Work on the movie continued for five years. Starting in the year of 2014, and finishing in 2018. Several officers of the Manteca Police responded to a mistaken Active Shooter, during filming in 2014. The film underwent an unsuccessful fundraising effort on the Kickstarter web-sight in 2016. The San Joaquin Delta College "RTV" Radio & Television department assisted WeedFilms with production.  The title, Natzee Zombie Carnage, uses "Natzee" instead of "Nazi", because it is like how American General George S. Patton would say, "Damn Natzees!" 
The film was released in the United States by WeedFilms and Filmfreeway in 2019.  The film was rejected by a majority of the film festivals it was submitted to.  The movie was made available on Blu-ray disc by Weed Films, and Bored Nerds Production. 
This article "Natzee Zombie Carnage (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Natzee Zombie Carnage (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- WeedFilms & Bored Nerds Production 2019, Blu-ray disc packaging. Barcode 7 796356 931831.
- Story,William(December 2013). S.J. Delta R.T.V. News, Issue 8. pp.22.
- "Natzee Zombie Carnage Staff Car Fender Flag original movie prop".
- "Local Horror Film". Fitzgerald, Michael. The Record. Stockton. October 31, 2015. p. C7..
- "Hong Kong Independent Film Festival", Li Gui Ying. Sing Tao Daily Newspaper. November 14, 2019. pp. 27.
- "Natzee Zombie Carnage".
- Mark S. Allen (October 31, 2019), "WW2 Horror Film" ABC10 News.
- "Sessions Features Programme - daily score breakdown".
- "Lift-Off Sessions September 2019"(September 2019). The New Uxbridge Times, Vol. 28 Issue 9. pp.35.
- "Lift-Off Global Network".
- "Pinewood Studios",https://liftoff.network/first-time-filmmakers-showcase/.
- "SCREENPLAY FESTIVAL | Discovering great writers since 2002".
- "Police Reports", Manteca Bulletin. Friday, June 13, 2014. pp.17
- "Natzee Zombie Carnage WW2 Horror Film".
- "Log in".