Nick Hart is an american football coach in southwestern Indiana. He currently coaches the Gibson Southern Titans high school team and the National Gridiron League team, the Indiana Firebirds based out of Evansville. Indiana.
High School[edit | edit source]
Hart was a standout quarterback at Francis Joseph Reitz High School in Evansville, Indiana. This knowledge from high school and studying under his father, John Hart, has helped him accel coaching at the high school level. John Hart coached the Warren Central Warriors and won 41 out of 50 games when Nick was an assistant coach and offensive coordinator including a 2009 IHSAA Class 5A State Championship. He took over the Gibson Southern Football team in 2012 from Coach Rick Stefanich. Hart currently is 87-12 at Gibson Southern. He has coached Gibson Southern to 3 semi state appearances in the tournament, two of which were in his first two seasons with the Titans, but has yet to reach a championship game. His most recent season ended in a loss to Evansville Memorial in the sectional 32 championship game.
Arena League[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Indiana Firebirds Add Titans' Nick Hart, Hold First Tryout". 44News | Evansville, IN. 2018-12-05. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "Nick Hart named Gibson Southern football coach". www.courierpress.com. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "Teams - Gibson Southern Titans Football (Fort Branch, IN)". www.maxpreps.com. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "Indiana High School Football Playoffs - MaxPreps". www.maxpreps.com. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "Schedule - Gibson Southern Titans Football (Fort Branch, IN)". www.maxpreps.com. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "Staff - Indiana Firebirds". www.indianafirebirds.com. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "Home - National Gridiron League". www.nationalgridiron.com. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
This article "Nick Hart" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nick Hart. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.