Ivanišin has starred in several Slovenian and foreign movies and is a member of Ljubljana Slovene National Theatre Drama. She has won several awards vor her performances, including best actress at the Slovenia Film Festival (2010, for Piran-Pirano), and at the Girona Film Festival (2012, for Slovenian Girl).
In 2017, she appeared in 5 episodes of the TV series "V Dvoje".
She is married to Klemen Janežič.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
- Slovenian Girl (2009) - directed by Damjan Kozole
- Just Between Us (2010) - directed by Rajko Grlić
- Piran-Pirano - directed by Goran Vojnović
- Idila (2014) - directed by Tomaž Gorkič
References[edit | edit source]
- Rožman, Klara (14 March 2010). "FOTO Nina Ivanišin: Svlačenje je ipak lakši dio glumačkog posla". Jutarnji list.
- Mazaj, Meta (2014). "Freewheeling on the margins: The discourse of transition in the new Slovenian cinema". Studies in Eastern European Cinema. 2 (1): 7–20. doi:10.1386/seec.2.1.7_1.
[edit | edit source]
|This article about a Slovenian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Nina Ivanišin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nina Ivanišin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.