Noble Babu Thomas
|Noble Babu Thomas|
|Born||30 May 1984|
Thiruvalla, Kerala, India
|🏡 Residence||Kochi, Kerala|
|📆 Years active||2016–present|
Bonny Mary Mathew (m. 2013)
|👴 👵 Parent(s)|
Noble Babu Thomas (born 30 May 1984) is an Indian actor, screenwriter and producer who works in Malayalam films. He started his career as a film producer and founded the film production company Big Bang Entertainments. His debut production was Jacobinte Swargarajyam (2016), starring Nivin Pauly and directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan. The film grossed ₹25 crore (US$3.6 million) at the box office and completed 100 days in Kerala.
Noble made his acting debut in Helen (2019), produced by Vineeth Sreenivasan. He was also one among its writers, along with Alfred Kurian Joseph and Mathukutty Xavier. The film was a survival thriller and his character Azhar was widely recognized.
Noble was born to Babu Thomas and Suma Babu in Thiruvalla, Kerala. He attended Sacred Heart Higher Secondary School, Thevara. He did his Bachelor's in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from KCG College of Technology, Chennai. It was during that time he met Vineeth Sreenivasan and Aju Varghese, who were his batchmates. During his college days he had a keen interest in acting and therefore got into modelling. He later completed graduation from Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore.
After founding Big Bang Entertainments in 2015, Noble's debut film production venture was Jacobinte Swargarajyam starring Nivin Pauly and directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan. The film went on to become a commercial success and it was the highest grosser of the year. The film grossed ₹25 crore (US$3.6 million) at the box office and completed 100 days in Kerala. In 2018, he co-produced Aravindante Athidhikal with Pradeep Kumar Pathiyara starring Vineeth Sreenivasan and directed by M. Mohanan. The film enjoyed a theatrical run of over 100 days due to positive critical reviews and favorable word of mouth. Noble's third production venture was Helen (2019) in which he marked his debut as an actor. The film was also his debut as a screenwriter, along with Alfred Kurian Joseph and Mathukutty Xavier. He co-produced the film along with Vineeth Sreenivasan's production company Habit of Life. His performance earned him positive reviews from critics; Litty Simon of Malayala Manorama said, "Noble makes his acting debut as Helen's lover and justifies his role in every aspect". Sajin Shrijith of The New Indian Express noted that Noble "makes a solid impression with his acting debut". As of December 2019, Noble will be co-producing Hridayam with Visakh Subramaniam, starring Pranav Mohanlal and Kalyani Priyadarshan and directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2018||Aravindante Athidhikal||No||No||Yes||Co-produced with Pradeep Kumar Pathiyara|
|2019||Helen||Yes||Yes||Yes||Debut as an actor and writer|
Co-produced with Vineeth Sreenivasan
|2020||Hridayam||No||No||Yes||Co-produced with Visakh Subramaniam|
- Big Bang Entertainments
- "Kochi is unsafe: Noble Thomas". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Noble Thomas in 'Helen' surprised Aju Varghese". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Nivin Pauly-Vineeth Sreenivasan's 'Jacobinte Swargarajyam' release date announced". International Business Times. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Nivin's third successive film crosses 100 days". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "100 days of Jacobinte Swargarajyam: 10 interesting facts about 2016's biggest Malayalam blockbuster!". Catch News. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "First song from Vineeth-starrer 'Aravindante Athidhikal' is an instant hit". Malayala Manorama. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Vineeth Sreenivasan and team celebrate Aravindante Adhithikal's 101 days". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Anna Ben's 'Helen' is a woman-centric film". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Noble Babu Thomas - Reel talk - Helen". Malayala Manorama. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Helen movie review: Strong dose of Anna Ben". Malayala Manorama. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "'Helen' review: Nail-biting drama done right". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Pranav Mohanlal, Kalyani Priyadarshan to star in Vineeth Sreenivasan's Hridayam". The Indian Express. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
This article "Noble Babu Thomas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Noble Babu Thomas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.