Notes to eternity (2016 film)
notes to eternity [147mins] is a documentary feature film by New Zealand director Sarah Cordery which had a theatrical release in 2016. . It is an impressionistic meditation on the Israel-Palestine conflict centering on the lives and ideas of Noam Chomsky, Robert Fisk, Norman Finkelstein and Sara Roy.  A preliminary cut premiered at the New Zealand International Film Festival in 2014.
It was selected for the Documentary Panorama programme of the Belfast Film Festival in 2017. and the Screening Rights Film Festival 2017.] It screened as part of the Directed By Women 2017 season at the Genesis Cinema in London and had its Scottish premiere at the Glasgow Film Theatre.
- "notes to eternity (2016)". Accessed January 4, 2021
- Rialto Cinemas  Retrieved 3 January, 2021
- Steve Garden The Lumière Reader, Notes on notes to eternity, September 2, 2015  Retrieved 4 January, 2021
- Graeme Tucket Stuff, Movie Review: Notes to Eternity, 10 May, 2016  Retrieved 4 January, 2021
- New Zealand International Film Festival  Retrieved 3 January, 2021
- Belfast Film Festival  Retrieved 4 January, 2021
- Screening Rights Film Festival  Retrieved 3 January, 2021
- Glasgow Film Theatre  Retrieved 3 January, 2021
This article "Notes to eternity (2016 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Notes to eternity (2016 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.