19 May 1995
Early life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
Since 2013, she has modelled  for major campaigns including NFL Europe Super Bowl 2017 EU Clothing Campaign, Steve Madden, L'Oreal, Harvey Nichols, Timberland and Clarks. She is also regularly featured on the popular channel FashionTV. She has been a guest on Fubar Radio talking about the developing fashion industry. She is represented by Wilhelmina Models  and has an instagram presence of over 50k followers. She has also worked as an actress, known for movie A Room to Die For (2017). She was dressed by fashion designer Joshua Kane for Cannes Film Festival 2017. She has been appointed as the ambassador for British Heart Foundation. She also writes for the Huffington Post.
Family life[edit | edit source]
She has a sister named Natasha Arben.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Interview With Fashion Model Olivia Arben". modellist. September 11, 2017.
- "Wilhelmina Model Olivia Arben". wilhelminadubai. September 11, 2017.
- "International model Olivia Arben is wearing clothes from Dorking's British Heart Foundation shop at red carpet events". get Surrey .
- "London Fashion Week". Daily Mail. February 2, 2018.
- "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Olivia Arben". Models on Trend. February 18, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Olivia Arben" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Olivia Arben/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.