Omar Sebastián Monesterolo
|Full name||Omar Sebastián Monesterolo|
|Date of birth||30 March 1983|
|Place of birth||San Francisco, Argentina|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2005||MPPJ Selangor FC|
|2008||Hapoel Bnei Lod||7||(0)|
|2011–2015||Club Atlético San Jorge|
|2016||9 de Julio de Rafaela|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Career[edit | edit source]
Born in San Francisco, Córdoba, Monesterolo began playing football in the youth systems of Boca Juniors and Banfield before debuting in the Torneo Argentino A with his home town's Sportivo Belgrano during 2004. He also played in Torneo Argentino A with Juventud Unida de Gualeguaychú before moving abroad to play in India, Israel, Kuwait, Malaysia and Malta. After returning to Argentina he joined several lower-league sides, including Alem de Río Cuarto, Crucero del Norte, Sarmiento de Leones, Central Norte and 9 de Julio de Rafaela.
Monesterolo last played for 9 de Julio de Rafaela in Torneo Federal B (the regionalized fourth level of Argentine football) during 2016.
References[edit | edit source]
- "S. Monesterolo". Soccerway. Perform. Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- "Un tal Monesterolo" [One such Monesterolo] (in Spanish). Puntal (Río Cuarto). 14 January 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Sebastián Monesterolo, refuerzo de lujo" [Sebastián Monesterolo, luxury reinforcement] (in Spanish). La Opinión (Rafaela). 6 July 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Arnaz M. Khairul (13 February 2005). "Nine-man Malacca Telekom hold MPPJ". bnet. New Straits Times. Retrieved 1 September 2011.[dead link]
- "BOV Premier League: December 07". Malta National League Fixtures and Results. FIFA. Archived from the original on 10 May 2009. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- "The Israel Football Association: Sebastian Omar Monesterolo (סבסטיאן עומר מונסטרולו)" (in Hebrew). Football.org.il. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 4 June 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Monesterolo le da vida" [Monesterolo gives life] (in Spanish). Diario Sports. 25 October 2016. Retrieved 4 June 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Omar Sebastián Monesterolo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Omar Sebastián Monesterolo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.