Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Oswald Sallaberger (born 3 July 1966) is an Austrian conductor, and the founder of the Rouen Philharmonic Orchestra.
Born in Innsbruck (Tyrol), after being a student of Végh, Bernstein, Boulez, Abbado and Zehetmair, Sallaberger began conducting chamber orchestras at the age of 17 (at Carnegie Hall in New York, 1987, among others). He continued his studies under the direction of Gielen at the Mozarteum University Salzburg.
Sallaberger, violinist and chamber musician, is now a conductor for the great lyrical and symphonic repertoire. He was the founder of the Rouen Philharmonic Orchestra, of which he was Music Director from 1998 to June 2010.
He collaborates intensively with great composers of our time such as Kurtág, Lachenmann, Eötvös, Dutilleux and Ligeti.
He has also worked with more specialized ensembles (the Ensemble Modern, the Ensemble intercontemporain etc.).
- Themessl, Sebastian (19 May 2010). "Oswald Sallaberger – Un musicien en movement, Interview" (PDF) (in German). Innsbruck: kons – Zeitung des Tiroler Landeskonservatoriums. Retrieved 3 January 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Biography – Oswald Sallaberger". La Maison Illuminée. 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "The Orchestra". Opera de Rouen. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- Chion, Thierry (27 December 2018). "L'Opéra de Rouen-Normandie célèbre Abba, avec d'anciens membres du groupe, au Zénith". Actu (in français). Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- Hauff, Andreas (April 2012). "Im Hexenkessel musikalischer Fraktionen". neue musikzeitung (in German). Regensburg. Retrieved 3 January 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Official website
- Sallaberger on Forum Opera
- Oswald Sallaberger on MusicMe
- Verdi's Requiem, dies irae O.Sallaberger (YouTube)
Others articles of the Topic Classical music : Lucinda Collins, Callum Watson (Musician), Sylvain Fort, Carlos Ágreda, Beethoven's Compositional Method, Classic 100 Composer, Uxía Martínez Botana
Others articles of the Topic Austria : Laudamotion destinations, The Imperium (professional wrestling), Austrian Gas Grid Management
Category:1966 births Category:Living people Category:People from Innsbruck Category:Austrian conductors (music) Category:20th-century Austrian musicians Category:21st-century Austrian musicians Category:Austrian male musicians
This article "Oswald Sallaberger" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Oswald Sallaberger. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.